Newly matured male P. antinous

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This guy finally matured last week and he is really stunning. My camera really doesn't do him justice.

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mine is still pretty small. I can't wait for him to put some size on. A friend of mine (at least I consider him a friend) told me that they are pretty smart - for a spider that is. What do you think?

Yours looks great!

Attachments

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by darkeye
Mine is still pretty small. I can't wait for him to put some size on. A friend of mine (at least I consider him a friend) told me that they are pretty smart - for a spider that is. What do you think?

Yours looks great!
I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with any of mine, but maybe they're just underachievers.:) Nice pic BTW.

John

esmoot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How big is your male?

This is a pic of one of my females. Since the pic she has molted, that was about 3 weeks ago. If you're looking for a mate for him, no need to look further.

The females don't have the cool blues like the males but very nice in thier silky black.

esmoot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another awsome mature male Pamphobeteus.

Pamphobeteus platyomma

He does have a female lined up for him at this point. If he makes it through and becomes available I'll post something. I have to say that because last time I posted a pic of him I got tons of pms and e-mails asking to borrow him.

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
@esmoot- I sent you a PM. I have 3 females of my own and someone else has 2 locally, but if he is still healthy after that I'd be glad to send him to you.

John