A.avic
a.metallica
a.versi
p.irminia---free.

my first aboreals so im pretty stoked

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
congrats. I have an MM A. avic and I just adore him, thinking about getting a female soon to breed him. All of them are great choices, all are definately on my list!!! :D

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks im just hopeing i can keep the versi alive. so do you guys us vents on the side only or both. with a moist substrate?

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know what you mean, I've stayed away from sling avics of all kinds, but especially versis (not that my parents are letting me get anymore Ts :rolleyes: ) Right now I have my A. avic in only top ventilation cage, but its strictly termporary after the cage I made him fell a part (I'm artsy, not crafty {D ) but I'm getting two cages from tarantula cages for him and his future girlfriend soon. which has ventilation on the sides.

pearson340

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have two A.Metallica's i love em they grow really fast and make a good web enjoy the Avic sp and there great to handle wont bite but might jump from time to time :D

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
All arrived safe. have set up in lil tubs with screen on the sides for ventilation. i knew the irminia was fast but dang i wasnt prepared. pretty sweet looking though

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All arrived safe. have set up in lil tubs with screen on the sides for ventilation. i knew the irminia was fast but dang i wasnt prepared. pretty sweet looking though
Yea psalmos are VERY fast...i'll never forget when I unpacked my P. cambridgei...(which you can see on youtube....to help my ratings...hehe)

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lets see some pics! congrats on their safe arrival. :)

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man id love to post pics but my motherboard crashed on me a couple weeks ago. i have to post off my phone : (

TiberiuSahly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree on the Psalmos being fast, even cambridgei, but P. pulcher is incredible. That spider cannot stay still for even 2 seconds :eek: .

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well i have 4 more coming next week

2 gbb
2 c.darling

my collection grows....

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I agree on the Psalmos being fast, even cambridgei, but P. pulcher is incredible. That spider cannot stay still for even 2 seconds :eek: .
Must....resist....buying..............pulcer! {D

I'm in love with my Psalmos. Even though they're such shy fuzzballs.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Must....resist....buying..............pulcer! {D

I'm in love with my Psalmos. Even though they're such shy fuzzballs.
I haven't owned a Psalmos yet, but I love P. irminia and Pulcher, just absolutely gorgerous. Especially that puchers blue butt {D