Australia.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Had another collecting trip. This time to Australia. I won't post all the pics here, but here are a few of the spiders and insects that we found.

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
These pictures remind me that: I miss Australia so much!! I was just a little kid when I lived there, so I took for granted all the wonderful inverts that were everywhere (well, not really, I loved bug spotting and capturing and observing), but I didn't know how to use a camera yet!! Now I live in the cold north... diversity plummeted with ascending latitude :(

Nice L. hasselti :) We had a huge unintentional communal going on in our garage shed. We left it well enough alone, the car stayed outside for the whole 5 yrs lol :p.

Where in AUS was this, if I may ask?

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These pictures remind me that: I miss Australia so much!! I was just a little kid when I lived there, so I took for granted all the wonderful inverts that were everywhere (well, not really, I loved bug spotting and capturing and observing), but I didn't know how to use a camera yet!! Now I live in the cold north... diversity plummeted with ascending latitude :(

Nice L. hasselti :) We had a huge unintentional communal going on in our garage shed. We left it well enough alone, the car stayed outside for the whole 5 yrs lol :p.

Where in AUS was this, if I may ask?
We spent most of our time int he SW portion of Western Australia. We also spent two weeks in Sydney and Canberra visiting the universities and museums.

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Very cool trip. I still have plans to visit a few spots my dad told me about as a kid. I love it here but still kinda wish dad had taken that job offer out there years ago. Would have been a neat experience anyway.

atrox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The weevil looking creature is very interesting. Do you have other pics of it?

MrRogers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well it's my last day here and I'm flying out of Sydney in 7 hours... a lot of those spiders could be found in the backyard of the boarding house I stayed in. I never did get to see a Redback though, not a full adult female anyway.

Beautiful pics!