New Addition to the Group

Quiet-1

Arachnopeon
I was in Chicago this past weekend and stopped by the NARBC at Tinley Park. Since I keep both herps and T's, I thought this would be a great place to look around for the afternoon. I did see a load of great-looking herps, but did not see many T's. I thought that Kane and Regal were supposed to be there, but the only invert dealer there was Art from Midwest. A few of the larger herp suppliers had a couple of T's on their tables, but Art had a great display with some gorgeous T's! I did wind up getting a G. pulchra sling from Art to add to my collection of an A. seemani (sub-adult), B. smithi (juvie), A. moderatum (juvie), L. parahybana (sling), and G. aureastriata (sling). I am really looking forward to watching the slings grow, and just observing the rest of my "zoo" do their day to day activities.

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
chaco golden knee slings are like the slowest growing T's i've ever seen!!
but it's all worth it when there sub-adults tho, great looking colors to them, A.seemani are rather fast growing i've got 2 adult females and a sub adult male(pretty sure on this one but not quit ) A.seemani is prolly my favorit T, i can hold 2 of my 3 there not really aggressive just fast, anyways have fun with 'em.

josh

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's always fun to get a new T, and a G. pulchra is a great one.

Have fun with it:)

Gregg1LE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You have a great collection there-have fun with the new ones!

Charlie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What!

MAN!!

The new guy comes and allready has a better collection than me!

What kind of crap is that? :mad:

For real though, Welcome to the boards and to the hobby. We are very glad to have you. :)

-Charlie

Quiet-1

Arachnopeon
I did not know that newbies had to keep their coolections at a lower tier than you veteran collectors ;) I just got as much info as I could, and just started getting the T's I liked....mainly when I came across what I thought were reasonable deals for my budget. I guess I can know say that I am hooked :D

Telson

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yah, the hard part is going to the pet store for crickets and getting home without finding a strange new T in the bag when you start preparing to feed the 6... er, 7.... oh wait....24 Ts you already have!!!;P

Welcome :D

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeah

You are hooked dude....

soon you'll have more than that , don't know how that happends really :?

any ways have a nice day

geo