Got a few more before winter

kman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got my last shipment until it gets warmer again in Spring last night.

All are slings

1x T. gigas
1x P. ornata
1x P. rufilata
1x S. calceatum (my last one died)
2x L. difficilis

I find it funny that during unpacking the only T to come bolting out was the S. calceatum. I hope it's a feisty one.

Last edited:

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I got my last shipment until it gets warmer again in Spring last night.
I wonder if a lot of people do this...Get in a last shipment before the colder weather comes? I found myself thinking the same thing, actually. Should I place an order or shouldn't I? It beats having to add and rely on a heating pack. :? :)

I find it funny that during unpacking the only T to come bolting out was the S. calceatum. I hope it's a feisty one.
I'm not surprised. And I'm sure it will be in the least a bit spunky. :D

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congratulations on the new additions.
My S. calceatum is definitely feisty.. I believe its the way most of them are..
Can't wait til' that ones bigger!

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I wonder if a lot of people do this...Get in a last shipment before the colder weather comes? I found myself thinking the same thing, actually. Should I place an order or shouldn't I? It beats having to add and rely on a heating pack. :? :)

I'm not surprised. And I'm sure it will be in the least a bit spunky. :D
lol I did and i am cutting it close to its like 30 here at night! i get my last package this wed.

tjmi2000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I bet a lot of people are contemplating this same situation right now. Should I make that last order or should I give my paypal account time to heal?

Agent Jones

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't really wait for certain temps to order Ts. In Michigan there's like 2 months of shipping-appropriate weather and to heck with that, haha.

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I don't really wait for certain temps to order Ts. In Michigan there's like 2 months of shipping-appropriate weather and to heck with that, haha.
Getting a live T here from november to april is hard! its cold!!!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome group! Yet another new T. gigas owner.. I'm just going to break down and buy 7 of them here pretty soon! lol