New Ts Arrived today

evicton

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well got a shipment of T's today and I had a few questions.

First Picture is one of 2 spiders of this species (3 Ts all together) I recieved in this package. Now first go ahead and count the legs, then tell me if this looks like an Avicularia purpurea. Cause Instead of one of those I got two of these. Second pictures are of what is Supposed to be a P. Subfusca doesn't look like a subfusca to me. I'm thinking its a Regalis but I'd appreciate someone with more experience on Pokies letting me know I can try to get a better shot but considering its fangs are still red its crunching up right now making a shot difficult.

Last edited:

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not sure if that pokie is a regalis, but whatever it is....it looks male.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im really sorry, and normally this wouldnt make me laught at all, specially because its not funny but,I was reading along,and when I read this
"Now first go ahead and count the legs..."
And then I see the picture...I just exploded

Im really sorry, that was a bs job from whoever sent you the t's

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I only see five legs! Poor thing!!! And it doesn't look like an A. purpurea at all, more like P. irminia...

As for the pokie, I couldn't tell ya...

evicton

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Not sure if that pokie is a regalis, but whatever it is....it looks male.
I was thinking the same thing about sex, and considering this guy has a business practice of sending newbies males cause they don't know better I was expecting it.

But hey atleast he was honest about that part his own qoute was back from 9-9 when I asked him if he'd be shipping this soon was.

> >>>>> Ya soon I am seeing if I can get you a sexes subfusca
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Sent from my iPhone

Yeah I know they were P. Irminia they even came labeled as irminia he was nice enough to scribble out the name on the pokie vial so I had hope it was the right T.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I was thinking the same thing about sex, and considering this guy has a business practice of sending newbies males cause they don't know better I was expecting it.

But hey atleast he was honest about that part his own qoute was back from 9-9 when I asked him if he'd be shipping this soon was.

> >>>>> Ya soon I am seeing if I can get you a sexes subfusca
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Sent from my iPhone

Yeah I know they were P. Irminia they even came labeled as irminia he was nice enough to scribble out the name on the pokie vial so I had hope it was the right T.
The scammer bought about 60 P. irminia from me, They sure didn't look like that when I sent them to him :mad:

Here is a A.P

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was thinking formosa as well.

And I also concur with P. irminia, even though we've already figured that one out.

Those missing legs...while it's not stated whether or not the spiders have all 8 legs or not in the ads, we usually assume they do.

I'll admit, if I get one missing a leg, it's not a big deal, really. Missing three legs though...ugh.

Sorry about your bum deal. Get your money back.

And if you don't mind, please PM me with who you bought them from so I know not to order from them. Thanks.

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Based on the leg pattern I would say Formosa... Beautiful spidie but definitely no subfusca. Sorry about that.

evicton

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well the other Irminia is quite a bit larger, I haven't gotten a good look at it but I'd put it in the 1-1.5 area. I haven't messed with him yet as I wanted to give them time to adjust as the shipping through a high of 50 and temps in the 40s at night with no heat pack had them a bit sluggish. When they arrived, between the one who had just molted and the sluggishness from the vials being cold to touch this was the easiest unpacking job I've ever done.

evicton

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for the replies on the id. Atleast its a different species for me.

Here is what I ment by the vials, and a picture of the package job, its not the worse one I've seen by far and maybe I'm a bit spoiled by the great packing jobs I've recieved from everyone else I've done business with on here.
But I've seen packages from this guy in videos that were not like this.

Last edited:

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thats pretty sad..but honestly this is exactly what i would expect from him right now.

the pokie is 100% P. formosa and 100% male.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well the other Irminia is quite a bit larger, I haven't gotten a good look at it but I'd put it in the 1-1.5 area. I haven't messed with him yet as I wanted to give them time to adjust as the shipping through a high of 50 and temps in the 40s at night with no heat pack had them a bit sluggish. When they arrived, between the one who had just molted and the sluggishness from the vials being cold to touch this was the easiest unpacking job I've ever done.
Those Irminias were mine, He bought those from me.....you can ask anyone who has recieved any of these....trhey didn't have any missing legs!!

Here is what they did look like :mad:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thats pretty sad..but honestly this is exactly what i would expect from him right now.

the pokie is 100% P. formosa and 100% male.
I agree dan!!! Pretty sad IMHO....you either care for yopur customers or you don't sell!

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ugh. Be sure to post a review. Subfusca is WAY up on my wish list, and I'd be ticked if I paid for one and didn't receive the right species. Anyway, hope you have some use for a male in the future.

That poor irminia. :(

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You've been had, hoodwinked, and just plain swindled.

You paid for two species and received two COMPLETELY different species:? :embarrassed: .

This is perhaps the first thread I have seen where the buyer did not even get close to what he was expecting, then to boot you get mutilated slings which doesn't REMOTELY look like the T you asked for.

I would SHIP EVERYTHING BACK and get a full refund including your shiping costs.

I thought Jesse James was dead, looks like he's alive and still ripping people off.

I would be FUMING.
PIG-

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Once that formosa male matures, my female may be ready for him, if you're interested. :}

evicton

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You've been had, hoodwinked, and just plain swindled.

You paid for two species and received two COMPLETELY different species:? :embarrassed: .

This is perhaps the first thread I have seen where the buyer did not even get close to what he was expecting, then to boot you get mutilated slings which doesn't REMOTELY look like the T you asked for.

I would SHIP EVERYTHING BACK and get a full refund including your shiping costs.

I thought Jesse James was dead, looks like he's alive and still ripping people off.

I would be FUMING.
PIG-
My review for this shipment as it stands now is on top in the review page. As stated there it took me over 3 months to atleast get something for my money. While the dealer has stated he wants to make this up to me, I think returning the Ts would be a larger gamble to end up with nothing for my money and even though it is not what I ordered something is better then nothing.

Yeah Joe that would be cool. Hate to see a male die without an attempt of breeding.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My review for this shipment as it stands now is on top in the review page. As stated there it took me over 3 months to atleast get something for my money. While the dealer has stated he wants to make this up to me, I think returning the Ts would be a larger gamble to end up with nothing for my money and even though it is not what I ordered something is better then nothing.

Yeah Joe that would be cool. Hate to see a male die without an attempt of breeding.
Well, with all the bad reveiws he's getting I doubt anyone will be ordering from that seller anymore.....good thing.