Big Pokie pics with ruler

esmoot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is a pic of one of my female P. regalis. Probably just about full grown but we'll see after she hardens up. I'm sure there are bigger ones out there so let's see them with pics on a ruler.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool, and I might say that she might get a little bit bigger! My big female is pushing the 8" and is in the middle of breeding right now. It's amazing how much bigger they are than the males. If I was a male regalis and saw the female I'd be running for cover:D

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
damn that is one big Pokie, Nice T but I don't play games with pokies.

Sam,

esmoot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
Cool, and I might say that she might get a little bit bigger! My big female is pushing the 8" and is in the middle of breeding right now. It's amazing how much bigger they are than the males. If I was a male regalis and saw the female I'd be running for cover:D
It would be cool if she grew another inch or more.

Palespider

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice pokie you have there esmoot.
My largest female didn't grow much the last time she molted, but she did gain a lot of mass on her cephalothorax. Which made her look a lot more impressive.

I've heard about a lot of 8 inch P. regalis in the past, some even larger. I hope mine get that big too :)

Jim B.

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
old regalis! i could not get her to stretch full:mad:

sorry, i don't have a inch ruler

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by metallica
old regalis! i could not get her to stretch full:mad:

sorry, i don't have a inch ruler
Those are centimeters guys, not inches! :p

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by metallica
mmmmm the ruler is a bit hard to see on your pic:confused:
I was talking about your pic. Most ppl don't read text, but just see a 18" pokie standing ontop of a ruler...
I don't know why I posted then anyways, since they obviously don't read the text. :? Aw well, it's been a hard day for me today anyway :rolleyes:

Charlie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had no idea they where that big. I am not sure where I got the idea that they where small but thats what I thought.

-Charlie

esmoot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: Re: Big Pokie pics with ruler

Originally posted by Phalagorn
My P. regalis it´s about 22 cm... =D
Like metallica was getting to post a pic on a ruler. 22 cm is right around 8.8 inches so to until we see the ruler pics I'll assume 8" or less.

That's bad ass if it's almost 9" but get the pics.