cutest sling!!!

Dark241993

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
tell me about you cutest sling {D Mine is an A. Versicolor named ves...she walks really funny like flailing her legs about and cannot stop moving. :D

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well as of right now i only have one sling, and its a B.emilia. and it burrowed so i don't see it much.:rolleyes:

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
tell me about you cutest sling {D Mine is an A. Versicolor named ves...she walks really funny like flailing her legs about and cannot stop moving. :D
My only sling atm is a versi, and she does this also. :) She isn't very jumpy or anything, but she's very active, and currently, she's redecorating her whole little home.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Right now my cutest would have to be my tiny, little C. elegans slings. They are so incredibly small, but they can take down food twice as big as they are. They are just awesome to watch!

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My absolute cutest sling is an Avicularia purpurea named Cosmo, which I got from Mina after what I have chosen to call "the tragedy of '09"..
(Thanks Mina!)
She's SO cute and is always busy remodeling or re-vamping her home, and I absolutely love her flighty movements..
She's especially stunning right after a molt, as are most Ts..
Her appetite is amazing, and her bum always looks fat! So cool!

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I must be wierd I have several slings but I think I prefer to have them that way so I can see them change so much. I love my versi now that he is a juvie so beautiful little creatures! Who knew tarantulas could be so colorful

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Avics have the cutest walk!

I think my "cutest" sling is my A. minatrix.. she's so tiny and perfect!

maitre

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My cutest right now is my B. Vagans.. it would pop into its burrow and emerge with a piece of cocofibre in its jaws. It would deposit it on the mound its making, go back into its burrow, and repeat.

V v cute

Audrey16

Arachnopeon
I have only just got my first sling, was a bit scared they would be hard to look after. Its a little b. albopilosum and shes really cute, looks like a perfect mini T. Shes quite shy at the moment, to start with she plugged up the entrance to her little hide with substrate. Then she came out and has made a little burrow for herself. She seems to be doing well (fingers crossed) and she eats lots.

Shes so small I obv dont know if its a boy or a girl yet but I cant help using females references, she is called sue :) I cant wait to watch her grow up into a big t.

tjmi2000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think my GBB slings are the cutest. I love the colors and how they take down prey like linebackers.

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I can't decide.....I think all my slings are cute!!!! My A. versicolor, GBB's, and H. mac are at the top of my list, but I think the versi would win out in the end. Avics pretty well have the corner on the cutest sling market.

ksac3

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My little Stromatopelma Calceatum.it is always happy to see me:)

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my versi is a spazo. my favorite sling has to be my c.darlini it beasts on anything i throw in there

kucouyf

Arachnopeon
Only have one sling atm, B. Smithi, and it's loveley. Lives in a filmbox, and molts at the same time as my B. Albopilosum (wich is twice as big xD).
But I love my A. Avic (juvie) the most xD with the flailing legs and all xD nothing beats an Avic walking on your arm {D