What do yall think male or female? P. murinus

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok again another one that I have been told that is a feamle but I have doubt in.. I really think male but I am completely unsure really.. I dont know if the photos are going to be clear enough it was the best I could get unless I took him/her out of the enclosure.. Anyways here are the pictures what do yall think??

Alright those are the best I can do with him/her in the enclosure.. I know you cant be 100% certain without a molt but I would like to see what yall think..

Also where would I send my molts off to so I can confirm if its male or female??

night4now

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would say boy, but Im not all that good at this stuff either...

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Its kinda old does that matter? Or should I wait till the next one?
Doesn't matter as long as the spermathecae area is intact. I can soften it and shape it how I need to.

But yeah, the pics look maleish.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Doesn't matter as long as the spermathecae area is intact. I can soften it and shape it how I need to.

But yeah, the pics look maleish.
Aight I am going to have to find out where its at and I will get back to you and send the molt to ya.. If its a male I might have to trade it off for something different.. Like a some babies so I can get a communal going.. :D

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Rofl! Now who would have communal OBT slings...:rolleyes:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
{D I wonder who does.. :D LoL! Oh and BTW it is a very nice communal setup you have there...:rolleyes:
Thanks. :)

Sathane, you're just too far north, that's all. We still love you. ;)

Btw, nice weather you've got there today.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

So how many slings do you have in your communal?

I would like to try a few different communal setups.

1 P. regalis
2 P. murinus
3 H. villosella

I might be able to one day.. For right now I can only get some many critters.. :eek:

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
LOL.

It's 11C (about 52F) right here but I can see that the sun is out. I haven't been out of the house in a while though. :( I'd still rather have your 26C (79F) though.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL.

It's 11C (about 52F) right here but I can see that the sun is out. I haven't been out of the house in a while though. :( I'd still rather have your 26C (79F) though.
Oh crap I dont think I could be able to handle 52F nope... I think I done lived in Texas to long and got used to the perfect weather year around.. :D

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What? This is warm. Give it a few months. Although, the winters these last few years have been relatively mild. Lowest temps hitting around -25C (-13F). I remember about 5 years ago when it was normal for temperatures to hit -40C (-40F). Then there is the wind and snow storms to factor in.
Needless to say, Canada has no native tarantulas. :(

Oh crap I dont think I could be able to handle 52F nope... I think I done lived in Texas to long and got used to the perfect weather year around.. :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What? This is warm. Give it a few months. Although, the winters this last few years have been relatively mild. Lowest temps hitting around -25C (-13F). I remember about 5 years ago when it was normal for temperatures to hit -40C (-40F). Then there is the wind and snow storms to factor in.
Yeaa I think I am good with my winters being 60F at the lowest 55F.. Right at the moment I am lovin the 73F.. It can stay this way forever and Im good..

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Can't say I agree with this...move to Hawaii and you'll change your mind.

I haven't counted my second clutch; wouldn't surprise me if there's about 100 slings in there though. The first clutch is the one I've been pulling from to fill orders; started out with about 110 and is probably down to...50 or so at this point. I don't mind selling most of them but at the same time I'm not going to be heartbroken if I get to carry this communal out to adulthood.

And Sathane, the housing market is crap down here, you could get a decent place pretty cheap. You'd have a business partner for the T hobby waiting for you. ;)