Tarantula tattoo design

james.m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cyclosternum fasciatum?? I like it, where you plan on getting it?

VESPidA

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice design, I like it! hope it turns out great -- keep us posted!

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I plan on getting it on my forearm... with the c. fasciatum coloring. I didn't draw it from any specific T, the original was from a. seemanni but I altered it a little bit.

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't the segments look a bit 'stubby' to anyone else? i generally wouldn't offer a 'debbie downer' style opinion but I just want to make sure this guy gets a sweet tattoo!

-ben

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The pic actually doesn't do it much justice... it shows more depth in the actual drawing.

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think I get it. It's kind of stylized instead of being an actual representation. Looks kind of Japanese-y to me, in a good way. Are you going to have anything around it? Here's what's in my head and I could be way off:

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yea I was thinkin some foliage or something... it's a rough draft right now but I'm going to include some ferns.

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think if you played off of that style you'd end up with a very tasteful final product. Glad I was on the right track!
-ben

bdprice1968

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice Tat

I think I get it. It's kind of stylized instead of being an actual representation. Looks kind of Japanese-y to me, in a good way. Are you going to have anything around it? Here's what's in my head and I could be way off:

Op, cool drawing. Ive been think about getting my T's across the back of my shoulders.
Mr Awesome, love the tat. Ive got a sleeve started, along with many scattered Tats.

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Op, cool drawing. Ive been think about getting my T's across the back of my shoulders.
Mr Awesome, love the tat. Ive got a sleeve started, along with many scattered Tats.
Dude. I wish that was my tat. That one belongs to Mr. John Mayer.

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Still a work in progress but it is on my skin now

My design done by my neighbor... for freeeee!!! ;P