Tom M's Picture Thread

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Hope you enjoy them. As of now all my T's are juvies and slings so I'll toss a few other nature pics to keep your attention 'til the T's get bigger.

TomM

Old Timer
My LP eating its first dubia:

MORE TO COME!

Last edited by a moderator:

TomM

Old Timer
Bert is awesome. Enough said.

TomM

Old Timer
My first T, Aphonopelma hentzi (1/4" sling):

Another pic of my Lasiodora parahybana:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome shots!! That praying mantis has the best look on its little face lol

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great pictures, I never tire of seeing the pictures of Ts eating... though I want to see more pics of Bert now, hahaha... he's too cute. :) How long have you had him?

TomM

Old Timer
I've had Bert for almost 6 months now. He's the greatest turtle that has ever lived. There will be more pictures of him without a doubt. I love my T's but they don't beg for food like a dog like Bert does.

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He begs for food? >_< How adorable! Is that what he was doing in that picture? Yay for future Bert pics. {D

TomM

Old Timer
More Pics!

My 2" (premolt) Lasiodora parahybana molting
(It is currently in the process of molting as I am posting this so I have no idea how big it postmolt yet)
(and sorry for the blurriness and weird color...I didn't want to disturb it so I left the tupperware lid on for the pic):

Bert's new glamour shot:

. . . . . . . . . . . . .^---A dubia that I offered Bert...he didn't now what to do with it.

hope you like'm

Last edited:

TomM

Old Timer
1.5" Aphonopelma hentzi eating a mealworm:

2.75" Lasiodora parahybana:

2" Aphonopelma hentzi:

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bert is amazing. What kind of snapper is he? Sorry. I'm unfamiliar with turtle's scientific names.

TomM

Old Timer
Bert is just your every day Common Snapping Turtle. And he's going through a HUGE growth spurt right now. From Sept. to Nov. he gained around 4 grams...in the past 3 or 4 weeks Bert's gained around 9 grams.

TomM

Old Timer
FINALLY GOT MY NEW CAMERA!!! So now I don't have to borrow everyone else's to get some pics. I'll be able to get a lot more and better pictures and it is able to shoot HD videos so I'm sure I'll be uploading some feeding videos to YouTube as well. I will definitely have some new pics up in the next few days.

TomM

Old Timer
I found Bert crossing a street about 3 minutes from my house. I took a HD macro video of him attacking some turtle pellets. I'll upload that in the next few days and post a link. It's funny because he still stalks the food even though it's not even moving.

TomM

Old Timer
and here's my L.P.

TomM

Old Timer
My B. smithi chowin' down (that's a green 2 liter soda bottle cap for a size reference):

One of my A. hentzi's in HEAVY pre-molt (a little over 1"):

The Tiny Killer! My first tarantula (and my second smallest), a .33" DLS A. hentzi sling beasting on a .5" mealworm:

And finally, my closet set-up, where I keep my T's, my 2 scorps, and a colony of dubia roaches:

TomM

Old Timer
Just thought I'd label my "T Room" (that was a joke)

Tupperware Explained:{D:wall: