thought you all might get a out of this.

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
*sighs*

I really hate stupid people...

Do any of you feel bad when dumb people get "into" things you enjoy? I always feel like people, such as that character, are the reason people who don't know better have such ill-concieved ideas about various topics.

Just like when I was dragged down to the dean's office after the Columbine thing (due to my appearance/wardrobe).

It saddens me.

Guys like Kindfish are the reason you see phrases like "deadly tarantula." How terribly bad for the hobby.

N.

NukeCow

Arachnopeon
We should kill them all, the stupid people *G*.
Throw scorps in their beds ;)

Seriously, ppl who don't take anything serious and are only after a few cheap laughs and thrills sicken me. They sicken me to the core. Just because they cannot find passion or genuine amusement in anything they do isn't a good excuse for them to be pestering ppl who do something they get the most of.

Last edited:

Telson

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The worst part is the "I'm da man!" crap they spew when they are doing stupid stuff and risking their necks... It just leads more of the same type of people to jump on the band wagon and try to prove how they too have more balls than brains... :rolleyes:

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I hope these "kids" don't try this with centipedes!!!

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bob
I hope these "kids" don't try this with centipedes!!!
Actually, that could be amusing. We should bet them they can't do it. You know, call them sissies and make fun of them, and when they do it we can all laugh at them. "America's Stupidest Invert Owners" might make great TV.

N.

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by nocturnalpulsem
Actually, that could be amusing. We should bet them they can't do it. You know, call them sissies and make fun of them, and when they do it we can all laugh at them. "America's Stupidest Invert Owners" might make great TV.

N.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mat