Which would carry more weight in choosing a new T?

Kamikaze

@baboonmanila
Old Timer
What criteria would be really important for you in choosing a new T?
Which would carry more weight?

Would it be the interesting behavior of the T? Or it being a rare species? The vividness of their colors? or probably their humongous size?

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I keep different species for different reasons.
That's why you normally find people who have been keeping these for a while have a varied collection.

Obelisk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I like bulky terrestrials, especially ones with vivid colors. Another thing I usually look for is that it at least makes a decent display T (ie something that's not a pet hole). I'm not a fan of species that tend to hide all the time.

Kamikaze

@baboonmanila
Old Timer
I look for big hefty T's.. Im a big fan of Lasiodoras and Pamphobeteus species :)

Marvin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have alitle too many brachys and roseas so I wonna get some Arboreal Ts. I'm really really in love with the Pochies at the moment! I love fast Ts as long as they stay in there enclosure {D Ill be getting a MM. P.Ornata soon and hopefully and hot lady for him and me to enjoy :)

TarantulaFanBoy

Arachnopeon
Im a sucker for Baboon Tarantulas. I love there Temperament. I also love there Beauty. And there Rarity. If i had the Time and Money. I would spend the rest of my entire life looking for Stromatopelma's And Heteroscodra's In remote places of Africa.

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I like the coloring. I like seeing them grow from slings and gain their adult colors.

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I go by colors, and how docile a species tends to be. Behavior and general requirements are something I also pay alot of attention to. I like different types of T's because I like the differences in behaviors and needs.. it's interesting, how different they can be from one another. I try to mix things up. At first, I figured that I'd just want Brachys, and then I fell in love with an Avic. I read about GBBs, and then was intrigued by the fact that they can be both terrestrial and arboreal.

I also typically choose species that don't have venom enough to send me to the hospital, although I'm really digging pokies right now.