Buying tarantulas wholesale.

MexicanRedKnee

Arachnopeon
So I've recently decided I'd like to accumulate as many of the USA & Mexican T's as possible. Seeing how there are so many, I was wondering if it would be possible to order small slings from a dealer at a reduced price. Obviously I would need to buy a lot of them. Does anyone know what the minimum order is for a wholesaler? I have $200-$300 I'd like to spend, but I would only be buying 3-5 slings per species and I would prefer a dealer with as many species as possible.

Xian

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Have you checked out the For Sale threads yet?:)

MexicanRedKnee

Arachnopeon
I didn't see any wholesalers on there. Unless they have a pricelist for retail and then another one wholesale.

Xian

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I didn't see any wholesalers on there. Unless they have a pricelist for retail and then another one wholesale.
Yea, I don't really know about wholesalers, as far as trying to get them to sell you 2-3 of a bunch of different species. I know alot of the breeders on here will give you good deals on alot of slings, but usually the same species.
You might get lucky with this post. It couldn't hurt to contact some of them and see what they would charge you for what you want.:)

MexicanRedKnee

Arachnopeon
So the guys with those long pricelists are also probably wholesalers? I'll drop them a line and see what the minimum order is for wholesale pricing.