New additions, and met Paul Becker!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This weekend, Adversary and I went on a bit of a roadtrip!

On Saturday, we went down to Redondo Beach to see Paul Becker's (PetCenterUsa) set up and to pick up some Ts. It was my first time going that far south in California.. I will never adjust to huge cities :eek: but, I survived the trip and had a great time! Paul is awesome, so friendly and helpful!

Here are my new additions... I passed on a few species that I wish I hadn't, but I will survived (until I get them :D lol)

And I also got another A. avic sling, but I couldn't remember her name... which frustrated me into not saving her pictures at that moment LOL

I'll let Adversary post his :D

Xian

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's too Cool, he's such a nice guy isn't he!:)

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oooh! Congrat! Great pick ups! That A. minatrix is such a cutie! :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OH that A. minatrix is gorgeous!! That C. darlingi is to cute I gotta get me one!! :D

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I want minatrix in a bad way.You fianlly got some C.darlingi! Awesome stuff i wish i could meet Paul.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks yall :)

Sirrinah is so awesome.. I am excited! And thanks to Paul, I have high hopes for doin it right this time :D

haha Mvskokee, yup.. I finally got a C. darlingi! I can't wait for lil Mani to grow up!

Adversary

Arachnopeon
I just got 7 new additions to my spider family.
So, here they are in no particular order.

Here is Teal holding her.

Farah

Giselle

Penelope

I figured that if I name them all female names, then they have a better chance of being female, lol. {D

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
killer additions!......its so fun getting more than one at a time!...especially when its 1/2 a dozen,or so!!

Shanigirl

Arachnopeon
How exciting! They are all so beautiful! I wish I could transport myself (Jetson's style) to California...just even for one day, the sun, warmth, and such wonderful T possibilities! :worship:

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yay! beautiful babies! and Paul is the man! :D

I need to go to his house to pick up a Blue Fang (E. cyanognathus) and a C. darlingi! I am working on convincing my hubby that I must have them!! :rolleyes:

TheTsupreme

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congratz happy for you guys!
great pics!

Teal, can you tell me how you care for the C. darlingi sling cuz im getting one soon :D thanks!

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
How Darlingi!

"She's" pretty!

Next time I'll car pool with ya.....I am light and "fit" in the Trunk!

I have a place we can stay in San Fernando Valley*free* {empty house}
And hunt tarantulas/snakes at dawn/dusk.....creek up the road that you can "hand catch" 12"-15" trout! Ask my Daughter :)

I can't wait to meet Paul.......I'll have 2 have 1st aquisitions sent in mail.....

I am going to purchase a variety of Psalmopoeus Species from him today.....his prices Best!

*Nice* new T additions! - Jason:D

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks yall!

TheTsupreme - I gave her a basic set up... a few inches of substrate, with a pre-started little burrow and some moss cover.
In the deli dish Paul had her in, she had made a series of tunnels and web tunnels.

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Better watch out Jason, Paul can dish up a MEAN Psalmo, LOL!!!!!

Awesome additions Jairi!!!! Keep at the Avics....you're going to succeed sooner or later.

@ Adversary: I quit giving my T's female names when 2 unexpectedly turned out male, LOL. You do have a nice selection, though.....hope they all turn out girls for you.

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Woot!{D
I e-mailed Paul and I am picking up a C. darlingi and an E. cyanognathus this Saturday!

Thanks Jairi, you gave me the extra little push I needed by showing me the picture of the darlingi. He has a name already...Shaka Zulu :D

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks Steve!
And Adversary decided that a few of the names can be turned to boy names if needed (Simone to Simon, and Olivia to Oliver LOL)

Abby - You're lucky I am busy on Saturday, or else I'd ask to go with ya! lol There are a few Ts I passed on, that I am thinking I need to grab!

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aww, well, let me know next time you go :)
I will just go with you as moral support, I won't buy anything.
I would probably just take $100 with me in case we want to buy coffee {D