P. cambridgei Rehousing Update Video...Tong-Feeding

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Many thanks to all those who watched my last video on rehousing Desirae. For anyone interested in an update on my tempermental P. cambridgei, here is a little tour of her new enclosure, and her first feeding after the rehousing. Enjoy!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3aVoT7KZdY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3aVoT7KZdY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

As always, Thanks for Watching!!! :p

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome job Steve!! I cant waint untill I can get a P. cambridgei..

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You really had fun with those enclosures.. they look great!

Yeah, I'd be scared to hangfeed that vile critter too lol

Avicularia Man

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I can't watch. If just pops a message up in the middle of the player saying "An error occurred, please try again later".

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Awesome job Steve!! I cant waint untill I can get a P. cambridgei..
Thanks Tommy!!! Psalmos are a blast!!!! All the thrill of owning an OW, with half the bite!!!

You really had fun with those enclosures.. they look great!

Yeah, I'd be scared to hangfeed that vile critter too lol
Yes I did!!!! Lots of fun setting those things up. Too bad the Rex Begonia didn't work out well as an enclosure plant.

I'd be scared to put my hand in there too, LOL!!! You know, I've tried actual hand-feeding with my Avics and Grammostolas. No success yet.....happily though, no bites yet either. :p

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yikes! :eek: I couldn't try hand feeding... I am too nervous even with tong feeding sometimes. Hell, some of my Ts scare me when I just drop a roach in LOL Okay, that last one isn't quite true anymore... but hey :D

I'm sad that I didn't get to help you set up some of those tanks.. I feel like I missed out on a party or something hahaha