reptile id help

K-TRAIN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i was looking at criegslist and someone had a rainbow gecko, and when i called the number the women said thats what they called it at petco. anyway there was no pic but it was described as a purple black and another colored gecko.

any clue as to what it could be? im looking at it and i know some people on here from awhile ago (when i was on more) worked at petstores including petco.

so what could it be? im guessing some kind of leopard gecko morph or crestie (though i cant think of a leo thats purple except the velvet black morph, and i know little bout cresties)

any help?

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
leo most likely. Petco also carries cresteds, golden geckos, and possibly a few other common ones.

K-TRAIN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
leo most likely. Petco also carries cresteds, golden geckos, and possibly a few other common ones.
well i breed golden geckos and they arent black, (well i saw dark morphs though)

im going to look at them ill let you know what they are later on ^^ ill post my new pets.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
From "Description"

Sounds like Leopard Gecko - Eublepharis Macularius

But, they do sell by common name: Rainbow rock lizards {Madagascar} 29.99
They are orangish and bluish-gray.

My Leo "Luna", is now 12 years Old! "Konan" {patternless Male} is over 9.
Still - the cutest thing to hatch! :p after all these years.

- Jason

K-TRAIN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well, i brought it home, no pics yet im cleaning the tank up (they used purple sand :embarrassed: ) so im going to put it on paper towel until i can go to home depot and buy some tiles.

its a sunglow leopard gecko i believe if it isnt maybe someone can point out what it actually is but anyway, my girlfriend already named it izzy :rolleyes: but i call it sunny lol.

pics will be up soon

K-edit: look in other thread for pics i felt it was a new subject and decided to post a new thread because of that

Last edited: