Not sure if this is the right place..

Sinistersoljer

Arachnosquire
I just wanted to say michiganarachnids is great I just got a pink toe and hottentotta from him which came in great health and were packaged real nice. I definatly recommend him if this is the wrong place please tell me lol

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just wanted to say michiganarachnids is great I just got a pink toe and hottentotta from him which came in great health and were packaged real nice. I definatly recommend him if this is the wrong place please tell me lol
This goes in REVIEWS. :)

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
No biggie. I don't think anyone cares too much. For future reference though...

Go to main boards. Then scroll all the way to the bottom to Reviews. The first one is the one you want. Thats for the "stores". If you were to say, review someone like me, that would be in the next section.

Not a big deal. Mods will fix it. Don't stress it... ~r

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm always down to help lol what do you have for sale
Nothing right now, amazingly. I've got a bunch. But I am trying to work out a big trade. Then I need to go west for a bit. Then I think I will have a small sale. But heck, I have to sell a bunch of masks to make that all happen. I've got to go to sleep. I have 10 masks to paint tomorrow hopefully, then thursday I have to seal,dry, seal, dry, waterproof, dry, waterproof, dry. Then hopefully sell them all thursday at my friends show. Then its off to the desert for a week give or take another week. :) Then back, hopefully can work out trade, then off to AZ, maybe CA after that! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I think my heads gonna just explode right off my shoulders sometime this summer! :cool:

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
oh ok what kind of masks do you paint?
I make leather masks that you can wear. Some people just put them on their walls though. They are really cool. Some are halloween type masks, with devil horns etc. Some are Venitian style, for formal parties. Some are more "rave" style. I went out in one a couple of weeks ago. It had big giant antlers, and was painted in 4 types of fluorescing paint. I put glow in the dark over that. So it looks like a wild insect alien, then it fluoresces, then it glows! Hehehe. They are rad. I have to get some good pics for you all, but I broke the camera on one of my hikes shooting the P. reddelli. :wall: