Arachnoholic420's Picture Thread....

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Arachnoholic420's Photo Thread....

Hey all... I've always posted pics on the chat and disscusion forum... but not in here... but i guess, this is my time to post and share a few pic's of mine...

So here we go no particular order.....

My first batch of pics more to come....

Last edited:

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Great pics and gorgeous spiders :D That freshly molted OBT is so purty!

Charlotte's possible boyfriend is pretty stunning too ;) lol

ametan

Arachnoknight
Great pics. What kind of enclosure is that you've got going on for the A avic?

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
LOL - About Time

I have some left-over items for you to put on that Scale :D
{Legal Canadian shipment for Spring - In-the-works}
2 the A. Versi: What Time is It! ??? {D

Beautiful Pics :clap: - Jason

Last edited:

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pics and gorgeous spiders :D That freshly molted OBT is so purty!

Charlotte's possible boyfriend is pretty stunning too ;) lol

Tnx he's one of my fav's too...;) Hehehe You know she wants him.... and he wants her lol.... so you know what??? you need to muster up some breeding skills... so we can have more stunning little guys...

Nice pics!
cool collection too.
tnx... glad u like em.... there's more to come....

Great pics. What kind of enclosure is that you've got going on for the A avic?

tnx.. the enclosure, i used was a clear container, semi jar type. i had purchased it at a dollar store here... im not sure if you can get it in your area....

I have some left-over items for you to put on that Scale :D
{Legal Canadian shipment for Spring - In-the-works}
2 the A. Versi: What Time is It! ??? {D

Beautiful Pics :clap: - Jason
Jason!!!! do i smell Pokies:D???? hmmm..... pm send me details.....

Um... the time is 4:20..... lol Hehehe.... how bout this one??
sorry kinda out of focus...

Tnx
Armando

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I have to agree with Jason on this one... It is about dang time!! Great photos! I am pretty much jealous of your collection now.. :D :drool:

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very pretty little P. formosa! You just reminded me that I need one :} I could just not be looking closely enough, but I don't see any banding on your A. geniculata legs. Do you have other photos that you could share of him/her?

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice collection! You're pokies are awesome! Specially that P. miranda!!! Keep the photos comin'

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well I have to agree with Jason on this one... It is about dang time!! Great photos! I am pretty much jealous of your collection now.. :D :drool:
Hey didnt i tell you.... im the master of keeping up with yesterday.... lol that is called procastination....lol well im also glad, that you like my collection tnx.. i got tons more pics to come....

Very pretty little P. formosa! You just reminded me that I need one :} I could just not be looking closely enough, but I don't see any banding on your A. geniculata legs. Do you have other photos that you could share of him/her?
yes they are great pokies....... glad to spark the thought.... anyway tnx for the + comment....
Well here's another pic of my A genic..... hope this shows the bands that your looking for....???

Nice collection! You're pokies are awesome! Specially that P. miranda!!! Keep the photos comin'
Tnx... will do, once i organize my photobucket account... thank for viewing...

Last edited:

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you for the additional picture! I could be wrong (nothing new there), but I don't think that your A. geniculata is labeled correctly. It looks more like an A. chacoana to me. Please don't think I'm trying to upset you, it was just an observation. I did look through the Acanthoscurria photos here on ab, and I thought maybe you might want to have a look as well:
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=43508

Keep the photos coming :)

Boysie

Arachnopeon
Yup! My money would be on A chocoana. She looks exactly like my massive (and i mean massive) female. But colour and photo's alone shouldn't be used has a possitive ID......

Cheers!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thank you for the additional picture! I could be wrong (nothing new there), but I don't think that your A. geniculata is labeled correctly. It looks more like an A. chacoana to me. Please don't think I'm trying to upset you, it was just an observation. I did look through the Acanthoscurria photos here on ab, and I thought maybe you might want to have a look as well:
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=43508

Keep the photos coming :)
Hey thats no prob... no offence taken... it couldn easily have been mislabled, or not identified properly.... ill go and take a look...
tnx for viewing my thread....

Yup! My money would be on A chocoana. She looks exactly like my massive (and i mean massive) female. But colour and photo's alone shouldn't be used has a possitive ID......

Cheers!
Can you post some pics of your chocoana?/ just would like to see and compare... tnx

peace
Armando

ametan

Arachnoknight
Is it just me or are all pics of H lividum a threat display? Don't believe I've ever seen one just sitting still looking pretty. {D

Edd Eskimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Where Itachi!?!? Lolz...You got some great looking T's there! And some Great Pics. too... Keep them coming!

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice collections man! all look healthy too.

btw, im not an expert but your 'a.geniculata' looks more likely A. brocklehursti..
if im wrong, someone please correct me.
Thanks!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice collections man! all look healthy too.

btw, im not an expert but your 'a.geniculata' looks more likely A. brocklehursti..
if im wrong, someone please correct me.
Thanks!
Tnx... glad you noticed!!! i like to keep em as healthy as they can.....!!! about the A genic.... no worries... some one else pointed out.... that she looks like chacoana.... ill put up more pics if that would help....
now you guys are making me wonder if she is a genic... but im positive she is......

well if im or we are wromg pls correct us...

Tnx
Armando

Boysie

Arachnopeon
Hi Armando,

I've posted up my A chacoana pics. I've started my own picture thread and the first pics i've put up are of my chacoana for you.

You can clearly see the difference in leg banding from my 'T' if you compare it to a geniculata.

And also the similarities to the 'T' you have and my chacoana.

My picture thread is titled Boysie's babies pic's.

If you would like better pic's or ventral shots let me know and i'll TRY and take some. (she's got a slight attitude problem)

Hope this helps.....

Boysie

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi Armando,

I've posted up my A chacoana pics. I've started my own picture thread and the first pics i've put up are of my chacoana for you.

You can clearly see the difference in leg banding from my 'T' if you compare it to a geniculata.

And also the similarities to the 'T' you have and my chacoana.

My picture thread is titled Boysie's babies pic's.

If you would like better pic's or ventral shots let me know and i'll TRY and take some. (she's got a slight attitude problem)

Hope this helps.....

Boysie
tnx... it did help... i posted on your thread.... tnx again.....