perfect example

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
weres the joy in animal torture ? i duno about you guys but, This has to be the most sickest video iv ever seen, and man oh man didnt it make me wanna screem at this guy !!

this link for me is the perfect reason for people like this guy, To be forced out of this hobby,

WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE !! 18+ ONLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1OvenrZMp8&feature=PlayList&p=2D0DBE4391FEA97A&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=30

just to say really, i wernt looking for it, i just came across this....

Duno if anyone agree's but these sort of people should not be in this hobby,

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I flagged it for animal abuse. I love how he tells us to f ourselves at the end.:evil:

BrynWilliams

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
issue is the friggin number of these vids out there and the view counts they're getting is just insane!

(i also flagged it)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
See? Heres when everything makes sense about people keeping what they shouldnt, let alone a Phoneutria.

I just hope this guy gets a funny cardiack arrest.

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
l also flagged it, l dont understand how people take pleasure from this kind of things.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
jeez, they are only bugs

go get upset about all the ppl suffering inthe world

edit:

for instance... how many of you weepers live feeds crickets? OMGZ!!!! i don't. butyou do... what does that make you?

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i saw this at one point. :embarrassed:
the only reason i didnt immediately hate it was because i hate G. Roseas. I wish I had that scorpion though :( I'd take better care of it. :mad:

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
jeez, they are only bugs

go get upset about all the ppl suffering inthe world

edit:

for instance... how many of you weepers live feeds crickets? OMGZ!!!! i don't. butyou do... what does that make you?
So I take it your for dog fighting and cock fighting too?!?! This isn't a feeder insect being fed to an invert. :? The people suffering all over the world isn't the point of this thread. Go make one if you want.

Carrot

Arachnopeon
Its sad when people wish torture and death upon those who put two animals that don't have the capacity to feel pain or suffer together to watch them fight, then claim that its the bug fighters who are the "sickos."

So I take it your for dog fighting and cock fighting too?!?! This isn't a feeder insect being fed to an invert. :? The people suffering all over the world isn't the point of this thread. Go make one if you want.
Dogs and roosters can feel pain and suffer, unlike a bug. I haven't seen any scientific evidence that they can feel pain in the way that vertebrates can. Also, if you believe insects can feel pain, why not pre-kill your feeder insects before feeding them? I don't throw live mice, chicken or rabbits in with my cat because I can't imagine it'd be a very fun way to go, so I buy animals that have already been slaughtered in less painful ways (well, I'm hoping so).

Last edited:

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its sad when people wish torture and death upon those who put two animals that don't have the capacity to feel pain or suffer together to watch them fight, then claim that its the bug fighters who are the "sickos."

Dogs and roosters can feel pain and suffer, unlike a bug. I haven't seen any scientific evidence that they can feel pain in the way that vertebrates can.

Not that I endorse cockfighting, but I really don't see how its that much more inhumane than how many chickens bred for human consumption are treated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ--faib7to
I agree with your post,

but the issue is really "was it neccesary to fight them, even if one got a meal?"

the answer is always no. It hurts the hobby and makes all of us look bad.

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
See? Heres when everything makes sense about people keeping what they shouldnt, let alone a Phoneutria.

I just hope this guy gets a funny cardiack arrest.

you no it fran {D

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I agree with your post,

but the issue is really "was it neccesary to fight them, even if one got a meal?"

the answer is always no. It hurts the hobby and makes all of us look bad.
This is what I meant. I understand they don't feel pain I'm just sayin' it isn't right.