Poo gun initiation!

mhill

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well I finally got hit by the Poo gun this morning...was rehousing my 1-1/4" A. versicolor that I got from madamwlf last year and it hosed me pretty good considering its size. :) I have to admit...its the only time I have ever been pooped on and thought it was cute. :D Little bugger has got some velocity behind it when it decides to let fly too.

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It really is incredible how fast and far they can shoot it!!! My 1" versi shot it literally 2 feet!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
LOL haha... congrats welcome to the infamous club ....:D yes My versi's are infamos for that reason....... this guy's are the first one's to tag me with their poo projectile as well....{D

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
what happens if it gets in your eyes or mouth!? then you wont be laughing!

mhill

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Next in line will be the Pokies I guess...I just got 4 P. regalis in this past week, (thanks madamwlf and DavidBeard!) but when it comes time to rehouse them I'll be glad if all I get is poo shot at me. :D

OxDionysus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Next in line will be the Pokies I guess...I just got 4 P. regalis in this past week, (thanks madamwlf and DavidBeard!) but when it comes time to rehouse them I'll be glad if all I get is poo shot at me. :D
I've never had a pokie shoot poo at me, ever.