This week's pairings:

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haplopelma albostriatum: (Male on loan from Joe (xHexdx))
Finally was able to get these two to meet. The picture is awful, but it is a shot through the side of the container that in theory should show the male in the female's burrow with her nearby. He wouldn't drum at her burrow's entrance so he was "coaxed" into her burrow. The response was as expected. The female swatted at him which was immediately followed by some intense shaking on his part and equally intense drumming on her part. They did what they were put together to do and he exited. He definitely was successful up to this part as she was seen doing the standard haplo belly rub as he left. I've been noticing a number females of various species have an "afterwards" look or behavior. Haplos are just the easiest to see. (The long story is to cover for the poor picture....I could have just said it was a picture of Sasquatch. I would have typed less and more would probably be able to see the hairy bipedal primate better than two H. albostriatum).

Pamphobeteus sp. "anitnous" #8 and #12

Pamphobetues sp. "antinous" #8....doing her afterwards pose. She'll sit like this for a few minutes if left undisturbed. Seems they breed, she tried to kill the male as soon as he inserts, then he backs away and she gets into this stance.

Pamphobeteus sp. "antinous" #13 and #9

Poecilotheria ornata #4 and #8

Poecilotheria ornata #9 and #6

After they were done, one of the UM decided to book it. He ran to the ceiling and decided that was a good place to relax.

Poecilotheria pederseni
Before:

After:

Poecilotheira striata

Theraphosa sp. "blondi" #33 and #1

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that is a great pic of your MM on the ceiling. I also like the one on the mirror. Its funny how things never go quit as you would guess they might.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't wait to be saying 'This weeks pairings xD'

#33 blondi? is it that's he's the number 33 of your collection or the number 33 blondi ? lol

Very nice pictures!

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't wait to be saying 'This weeks pairings xD'

#33 blondi? is it that's he's the number 33 of your collection or the number 33 blondi ? lol

Very nice pictures!
He's the 33rd of that species. I don't even know what number in the collection he is.