Sick Spider Survey

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
For those of you who have spiders/have had spider that has, had, or died from a disease/ailment, pleas list the species, when it was obtained, size it was obtained at, where it was obtained from, what it ate and if you gutloaded its food, what you gut loaded it with.

Jon

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
With as many people who have been talking about "mouth crud" and nematodes, and the few people who have talked about the disconnektic problem, and a couple who have talked about "buttplug of death", this post should be turning into a thread. Come on now.

Jon

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i got a baby pinktoe I got it in spetember at 1/2 to 3/4 an inch and it was doing great eating well and everything.one day i thought it was dead so i took it out and it was moving around vilontley.i put it on my table and tried to warm it up.
i saw a white thing in its butt and relized it was the buttplug of death.everytime i would touch my sling it would ove it legs around very fast but not go anywhere so i decided to put it out of its misery by putting it in the freezer.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
@longoard:

Where did you get the spider, what were you feedinging it? Were you gutloading the feeder? And if so, what were you using to gutload?

Jon

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well i don't want to mantion his name becuase it could ruin buisness for him but i will check with him this was the only sling he had that had this disease. I fed it baby crickets dead or alive freshly killed if dead. i was just buying them from the petstore and throwing them in so i don't really know.