Thailand/Malaysia

aftershock

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I will probably go to thailand and Malaysia in the end of January. I will stay for about 30-60 days.

Guess who's going collect Malaysian jewel pedes? ;P

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
Guess who's going collect Malaysian jewel pedes?
guess who's gonna be kicked in the ass for making us all so jalous ;P ;) =D =D =D

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What's the restrictions on being able to bring them back? do you have to apply for special importation lisences? And can you bring them back on an aeroplane, in you hand luggage, or do they have to be sent seperately? If it's pretty easy, i might have to go out collecting too next summer!

Dan.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Guess who wants to pre-order a few.... :D

You gotta get some T's as well...

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
thats cool

hope you make sure us on the boards get first choice on what you will be selling :D
and im jealous too,i would love to go collecting,make sure you get plenty of pics of anything you catch pedes,spiders,frogs,anything.im excited now to see what you get and im not even going. :)

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Aftershock,
Check out Michael Yea's webpage. He lives in Malaysia and tells about collecting there. You might want to send him an email and ask about regulations on collecting these days. I know he sent me an email in 1999 and said he could no longer send me eggs....I think due to new regulations.

http://www.angelfire.com/yt/kpyehi/

Bob