Dolomedes Tenebrosus mating update

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yay she has eggs. I think June 02 is when I mated her, and the 17th she made her egg sack. So it doesn't take too long.
Heres the start out.
This spider doesn't get very stressed out or eat her eggs if you prod the process while taking pictures, believe me I was doing this when I was 13, imagine me back then o.o. (i wouldn't do it if it was a t. blondi!!!) lol

I saw the above happen then I totally forgot about her for four hours, :( then I saw this june 17

and now june 18th can you tell where i edited this? lol There was a big glorious smudge of life.

new pic non edited.

Here is an update on the previous spider with those two missing legs, she molted and it grew back half :) she's due for another molt in a few days as well.

before: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CrystaPerak/colorbum.jpg

now:

TheTyro

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, I love the shot of her outside with the sac, beautiful!

Amazing how perfect the eggsac looks....spiders are artists!

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Coooooool pics. They construct the sac upside down?
Yeppers gala, I never specifically seen them put the eggs in she probably just sqeezes in there and shoots-em. It's awesome how they don't spill any. haha.

Yeah tyro, it's pretty cool how round it is, and how durable the spider web is for 3-4 weeks as she gets ready to hatch the eggs :)

VinceG

Arachnobaron
Yup really cool eggsac! How big these Dolodemes get?

And your pictures are awesome btw! What camera lens do you use?

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yup really cool eggsac! How big these Dolodemes get?

And your pictures are awesome btw! What camera lens do you use?
This dolomedes in question is 3"2(what ever is quotation for CM) people have seen bigger, apparently, which is possible.

The camera used Canon Powershot G10 thanks :)