Questions about a seller

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Earlier this week I emailed several people about a G. pulchra. I decided to buy one from Cold Blooded Creations since they had been very responsive to my emails and very promt. After I sent the payment on Dec. 1st, I didn't hear from them until Dec. 4 when they sent an email stating it had been shipped and that I should expect the package to arrive Dec. 5. I was really worried those couple of days so I put in a duplicate order with Swift ,Dec.4 ~1pm, and that order arrived on Dec. 5 but still no package from CBC.
Have I been scammed or are they just so busy that my order was not sent out on time? I'm asking here because I can't seem to get a responce from them. Since I sent the money, the responce time has dramatically decreased. In the email where they told me it was shipped they also said they sent and email right after the payment but I never got any email besides that one that said it was shipped.
I was home all day yesterday and no package! I really hope my little fuzzy isn't freezing to death somewhere!

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you, I had read those reviews as well as the ones from here, http://www.spidertalk.net/SpiderTalk/ms_dealers.php . The reviews and the promt email response was the reason I sent in the money but as soon as I made the payment, I get nothing.:(
I'm thinking they may have sent to the wrong address but I can't get ahold of anyone to find out.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
CBC is very near me...and Aaron is a good guy, as far as I know. They can be hard to get in touch with sometimes though.
I've never ordered by mail from them, as I can just drive over, so I can't speak for their internet service.
Hopefully you'll get it all straightened out with them.

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, I finally heard back from them and this is what they sent me;

sorry for not getting in touch with you, we haven't had access to our account, the perils of maintaining a web based e-mail address huh? The package was sent out Thursday and should have been there yesterday. We just checked the tracking number (1Z945X520203843715) with UPS. It seems they sent it second day, though directed to send it next day. They're projecting an arrival date of the 8th. We have faith in our heat packs but that's an awful long time. As soon as the package arrives let us know the status of the pulchra. If it's DOA we'll send you out another immediately. That is an error on UPS part and we will be reimbursed for any loss. Sorry for the delay's again. Hopefully we hear good news from you soon.

I was affraid that maybe it was sent to the wrong address but this is just as bad. I never liked sending anything with UPS :mad: (they're always late!) so now I'm gonna be terribly worried about the condition of this little sling. I hope they don't leave it in a cold van or storage facility over night.:(