That's so sad. I'm sorry for your loss.
One of my slings decided it was going to molt last night but not finish up. I found him like this when I woke up this morning. It looks as if it had some sort of cyst or something like it growing in the abdomen. Maybe it was just too much for this little guy to take. He/she will be missed.
AGHHHH!!! OMG.... sorry for your lost!!! i feel your pain bro...
sorry for your loss, he / she was a nice looking little sling .
i agree... i hear yah on that note... i know it's a part of our hobby, that we have no control over... yes it's sucks that it had to be that One...
sorry again..... im just sad for you because, ive been wanting to get some those so bad... but they are so rare... so hard to come by... and to have such unexpected loss.. must be really hard.... so i certainly feel your pain...
Jason, Sorry to see this . I would imagine with your level of expertise that you haven't lost many. However, even one is always one more than you want to lose.
I am so sorry for your loss. and to loose such an amazing species. I'm sorry.
Awwww Im so sorry for your loss.
WOW! This sucks Jason! it isnt even my sling and i felt like a piece of me died a little.
could that be a parasite maybe? maybe cut him open and see what it was.
I am truely sorry man, but i have stated my love for these for a while. top 3 of my favorite species. defiantly a loss to the hobby.
Thanks for the kind words, Cody. I'm not sure if I would know what to look for if I did cut em open. The money aspect doesn't really bother me, I'm just bummed out that I lost the little guy. Like you said, it's one of my favorite sp. too. They don't come by often and are easily one of the coolest sp. out there even w/o their looks, and I'm sure you know why.
Crossing my fingers that my other two slings are 100% healthy. (knock on wood)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)