European dealers

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've recently been contacted by someone in Sweden wanting to purchase some T's. I told him I'd forward him to some European dealers. Anyone on here deal in Europe or know of someone to whom I can refer him?

Botar

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Some ppl I have dealt with

Thomas Vinmann (www.vinmann.de)
Hans-Werner Auer (www.vogelspinnenzucht.de)

Sven Köppler (koeppler@web.de) And I have never dealt with this guy, but we emailed some, and I got a nice impression of him. And I have heard good experiences from other people dealing with him.

Dennis

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by dennie

Sven Köppler (koeppler@web.de) And I have never dealt with this guy, but we emailed some, and I got a nice impression of him. And I have heard good experiences from other people dealing with him.
Sven is great, I've baught from him twice and he was great to deal with. I think he can be also contacted at irminia@web.de

Terraristik has got some great variety of ads but 96% of them are in German that I dont speak :8o

BakuBak

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I did some business with Thomas Vinmann and i am 100% positive about him but his sexing not always is right ( 2 males I had get from him occurred to be females )

Flogger

Arachnopeon
Does this Sven Köppler have a homepage?
Looking for european dealers and since you guys recomend him I might give it a shot.

Cheers!

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Flogger said:
Does this Sven Köppler have a homepage?
Looking for european dealers and since you guys recomend him I might give it a shot.
I dont think he got a website