Abdomen popping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermzxd45

Arachnopeon
Hey arachnoholics i just read a thread on overfeeding. Do any of you guys have had any T's of their abdomens bursting due to overfeeding? Or any kind of health problems due to overfeeding? Lemme know guys...thanx...Herm

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It will only burst if it is damaged, they wont eat until it cracks open.

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No i have never had a T burst from eating too much! But i have had heard of them falling from even a short distance and popping from being way too big!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why would you start a thread about it asking the same thing that is in the thread you just read?

Seem kind of pointless to me..
Since the answer to this question was answered in the overfeeding thread..

When are the search police going to be offical? Needs to be soon...

PhobeToPhile

Arachnoknight
Thing is, some people may be new to froums...but as many of my recent posts will show, I too find it irritating...ESPECIALLY in an instance like this where the answer can be found on the front page!

Though, the thread on overfeeding is in the "chat" section so he might not have looked there. I'm of the opinion though that everyone who signs up should be recommended, in their confirmation email, to obtain a copy of "The Tarantula Keeper's Guide" with a list of topics that are covered in the book, and/or given a direct link to the "Quick Reference Guide to Answer Some Common Questions" thread, listed in bold print in the email.

Admittedly, I was also guilty of this when I joined up...as xhexdx may recall.

All this being said...it does take a bit of time to educate the new forumites, especially those who may only just be getting their first Ts. Speaking for mysekf, I quickly learned, and now instead of posting questions when I want to know about a specifc species I just search for the genus, or if I'm being specific the species, and get my answers. Have to admit, I felt foolish when I searched out "sling enclosure" and found myself spoiled with a huge list of topics on the issue.

hermzxd45

Arachnopeon
Damn... Its just a question...im kinda new to this hobby and this forum... Sorrrry...

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thing is, some people may be new to froums...but as many of my recent posts will show, I too find it irritating...ESPECIALLY in an instance like this where the answer can be found on the front page!

Though, the thread on overfeeding is in the "chat" section so he might not have looked there. I'm of the opinion though that everyone who signs up should be recommended, in their confirmation email, to obtain a copy of "The Tarantula Keeper's Guide" with a list of topics that are covered in the book, and/or given a direct link to the "Quick Reference Guide to Answer Some Common Questions" thread, listed in bold print in the email.

Admittedly, I was also guilty of this when I joined up...as xhexdx may recall.

All this being said...it does take a bit of time to educate the new forumites, especially those who may only just be getting their first Ts. Speaking for mysekf, I quickly learned, and now instead of posting questions when I want to know about a specifc species I just search for the genus, or if I'm being specific the species, and get my answers. Have to admit, I felt foolish when I searched out "sling enclosure" and found myself spoiled with a huge list of topics on the issue.

Did you read his whole post? He stated that he read this same question in that over feeding thread..

PhobeToPhile

Arachnoknight
Ah, missed the first sentence...I have nothing to say to that. Unless he used the search funtion to pull up a different thread...which should still have given him that information.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

Hey arachnoholics i just read a thread on overfeeding. Do any of you guys have had any T's of their abdomens bursting due to overfeeding? Or any kind of health problems due to overfeeding? Lemme know guys...thanx...Herm
You, by your own admission, say you just got done reading the other thread. Why on earth would you feel compelled to start a brand new one on the same exact topic? You're not even asking a different type of question. You are asking the same exact question. Sorry, I just don't get it. :wall:

If you want to continue this topic, please go back to the thread you "just read" and post in there.

Thread Closed.

Debby

Status
Not open for further replies.