Remember this guy?

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A while back... maybe a year ago or more. I posted pics of this guy cuz he lost his fangs. Alot of people told me he wasn't a T. Blondi. That he was a T. Apophysis. What do you think now? He's 7 1/4 inches. I posted the top one before.
T. Blondi small.JPG
Tblondi1.jpg

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It's a flat rock... and I'm not sure if anyone knows what they're talking about... just saying.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It's a flat rock... and I'm not sure if anyone knows what they're talking about... just saying.
Im I reading this correctly? You asked people for their opinion and then say that they dont know what they are talking about? Why bother asking if you dont want to hear an answer?

Maybe I just read that wrong so please correct me if I did.

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im I reading this correctly? You asked people for their opinion and then say that they dont know what they are talking about? Why bother asking if you dont want to hear an answer?

Maybe I just read that wrong so please correct me if I did.
Because it looks like people are trying to be smart, not serious. What on this T makes it look like a T. A.?

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I didnt see anyone being smart. Toni and AbraCadaver were just kidding with you.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lack of patella hair.

What makes it look like a blondi or apophysis?

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice fake quote you created.

It's not a blondi. As already stated, T. sp. "Burgundy".
i saw that too. weiiird. maybe J.huff23 retracted his previous statement?

and to the OP, it sounds like you just really want it to be a blondi, regardless. i wouldn't get mean if others try and identify it and give you their real opinion.

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lack of patella hair.

What makes it look like a blondi or apophysis?
I don't know, that's why I asked. This was the argument last time. It's confusing to me because the seller and breeder said there was NO WAY it was anything but a T.Blondi. 100 slings were sold and I was the only one that questioned it. People on here say different things too. But it doesn't matter cuz my uncle invented T's, and he said it's a King Goliath Bateater.