Lychas buchari

spaza

Arachnopeon
HEY im thinking of getting a lychas buchari by the size of its tail it looks to be venoms is it actully venomas or is its tail just big

would it be worth getting one or should i get a spider hunter scorpion

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Get the scorpions. Go look around the spiral burrow, and you should find more info about that species. Someone else may know more about them here, but I wouldn't count on it. Your export ban keeps them out of our knowledge base for the most part, though we do have some aussies drop by sometimes, so keep checking back.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wish I could tell you somthing. I'd love to get ahold of the species.

John

spaza

Arachnopeon
thanx anyways guys i hope an aussie reads this and helps me out

but the fatter the tail the more deadly it is right

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:rolleyes: Yo! Members of the genus Lychas are mild to moderately venomous and their sting causes reddishness, immediate local pain and such.....
This info is highly secret and nowhere to be found, only here on AB ;P

The second question is odd to me. You should decide for yourself.
It has no use asking people from outside australia how to keep scorpions that are endemic to Australia. Like Nomad said, visit the spiral burrow.
Also, Mark Newton wrote an excellent book on australian scorpions

spaza

Arachnopeon
ok thanx i have one of his books called scorpions in captivity buy it doesent tell me much about wat i want to hear its got alot of info just not what im lookin for and i post these just incase there is an aussie that can help me out

thanx for everything guys even tho you dont know much about aus scorpions u have helped me understand a bit better XD:clap:

i will try to post pics soon so u can see

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
good idea, there are some aussies here, not many, but they are here. Didn't think of that before :rolleyes: