How long do Tarantulas usually stay on their back after a molt?

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just a question, my female A. versicolor just molted. I am usually asleep while all my T's molt, or do not even notice so I was just wondering.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Depends on the T, can't really answer this Q.

PIG-

WolfChild

Arachnopeon
I'd have to second that. It really does depend on the T. Mine usually just wait a bit after molting to right themselves, but they do it in different lengths of time. Just wait and watch. That's all I can tell you, hope that helped! :)

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Now I feel silly for posting this thread, she is flipped back over now. It was about forty-five minutes she was like that so I was just wondering. Thanks everyone. I will post pics later.

Durandal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I recently had a 2" versicolor molt during the day. She was on her back for about 3-4 hours after she molted.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Speaking from my experience..... it all depends if you disturb them or not, i have watched a few of my T's molt and they can stay on their back for as long as a day or as long as they want to if not disturbed.... most of them do their stretching while on their back.... i seen their legs curl go from left to right, in a nice uniformed way.... it goes clock wise to counter clock position... but once they feel any disturbance /vibration this = danger... then they flip over....

Peace!!!