Best source for feeder roaches.

DireWolf0384

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Its getting too expensive for me to make frequent and constant trips to the pet shop for crickets so I need to start breeding my own roaches. Does anyone know where I can get adults to start a colony? The Roach Ranch says they are out of a lot of their adults and instant colonies. I am a person that likes to be self sustained and roaches seem to be the best way to achieve this.

ZephAmp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Its getting too expensive for me to make frequent and constant trips to the pet shop for crickets so I need to start breeding my own roaches. Does anyone know where I can get adults to start a colony? The Roach Ranch says they are out of a lot of their adults and instant colonies. I am a person that likes to be self sustained and roaches seem to be the best way to achieve this.
<<<

Not to be too indicative. lol

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lots of good sellers on here.

Not playing favorites, but TRAVIS K did hook me up with a very nice bunch, including lots of adults.

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Roach is the best option. Poor me I just realize it after years of being a cricket fanatic (although I still use crickets every now and then to protect my colony from getting deciminated. Lol)... Travis is good base on my experience. Zephamp is also good based on my friend's account. So u cant get wrong with both of these guys....

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I need someone to give me an outstanding deal on large dubia. I started with several hundred mixed.. probably close to a thousand, but with all the reptiles and T's, they dwindle too fast. I can't seem to keep a good colony going. There are so many babies and small nymphs, but I need a lot of larger ones too! If someone has a really good deal, please feel free to PM me.