Dodoma Baboon

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is the baboon that ernie gave me. I found out first hand that this guy doesn't play nice. He even tried to take my tarantula beater from me. :eek: well what I did was I found him underground in the cornor of the cage. On top there was a layer of web and then a thin layer of dirt. I just made a lil slit through it all and started opening through that. Enough of me talking here are some pics.

Sam,

here's one of him saying I'm coming to get you !!

Attachments

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just kept pulling the dirt foward and he just kept biting my Tarantula Beater.

Sam,

Attachments

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
then I left him alone for a lil bit and seen his butt and thought that would be a good pic so I got it. He was re webbing the top of that hole.

Sam,

Attachments

Aragorn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool T! :p

"Today, I see the same fear in your eyes that will take the heart of me!" ;P =D

KoRn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dude dont use that metal thing that u showed us in your Cobalt pictures. ur gunna bust that baboons fangs. be more gentle. if ur gunna bug him and piss him off just to get a picture atleast do the Tarant a favor and use somthing softer.

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it's not like I'm poking him or something with it. I just use it to move over dirt and to stab crickets and some other stuff.

Sam,

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey! i don't get any t's from mr T??? hehe ;) why are his legs green in some pics????

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Sam,
He is a she, bro.:D

Ern
Right on Ernie you gave me a lil girl that's really cool.
Where you surprised to see her Ernie .... I know she stays under there most of the time.

Sam,

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Sam, how large is she? She looks much like a p. murinus... what is the difference? (Cute butt picture!!!);)

KoRn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
u just said that she was striking at the thing. would u like to have your teeth gettin hit with a metal rod? or going to bite on somthing and than it turns out to be a chunk of iron? lol

Guido

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i beleive its a P.lugardi a.k.a fort hall baboon, i have one:D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
What are the differences?

(Korn; yesterday, I was transferring my gigas to her new BIG enclosure, and she took a little trip. I used a big, fat nail file to "herd" her! Boy did it sound funny when she bit THAT!!!)

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by KoRn
u just said that she was striking at the thing. would u like to have your teeth gettin hit with a metal rod? or going to bite on somthing and than it turns out to be a chunk of iron? lol
I don't mind at all bro, don't you bite on a fork to eat your food? It turns out I now like that metal rod I like to call a fork!! :D :D

Sam,

KoRn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
w/e dude.... thats just stupid man. sorry man but I totally dissagree with ur method. ever hear of chunk of wood or carboard? when my A. Seemani gets alittle cranky I have a foot sheet of cardboard I round her up with.. not a peice of damn metal..

NEMESIS_112

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Now Now ladies, lets not get upset. Everyone has their own methods of caring for their T's. If someones method works out for them, then go for it, and if someone has a suggestion thats kool and all, advice and comments are always welcome. But lets not be rude about it. Honestly Korn i have been noticing in some threads you are a lil bit rude or sarcastic. And you BigSam.....well i dont even want to go there....JK... just messing with you guys.

Nemesis_112;P

~The Rat~

Arachnopeon
Hey KoRn I don't reply on here much, I like to see all the pics and read all the posts, your post are very arrogant. Loosen your braids and have a coke and a smile.

The Rat,

KoRn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Rat, ever hear about somone having a bad day? I really dont apprecaite u trying to tell me how to word my posts. I was pissed off cuzz of his way of "handling" his T's., pardon me for having an opinion.

and btw I take that loosen the braids thing as an insult. and ill keep my inapropriate coments to myself. since what ur trying to do is get me to lash out at u. ;P
chill dude. if u dont like my posts.. ignore them

and to everyone else, I apologize. I had a pretty messed up day yesterday.