to molt, or not to molt? that is the question..

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, i woke up today and found my g. rose sling lying on it's back so i set up camp and chilled there watching this... as i sat there the sling fully turned right side up and climped up his/her little box! now she's still up there... will it molt?? or do slings sleep on their backs? :?

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
if it is on its back its more than likely molting,G.roseas are slow growers remember that, messing with it will cause it to have a bad molt after 48 hours it is prolly dead.

Josh

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
will it normally be on it's back then turn right side up??? or do they stay on their backs during the whole molt??

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Did you move her enclosure while she was on her back? If you disturbed her in any way, she could have been scared. I would say to put her enclosure in a closet or some other dark, quiet place and leave her undisturbed for a couple of days.

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
Did you move her enclosure while she was on her back? If you disturbed her in any way, she could have been scared. I would say to put her enclosure in a closet or some other dark, quiet place and leave her undisturbed for a couple of days.
actually i didn't move her enclosure but maybe she knew i was watching or something..... I really want to see it molt :( guess i'm gonna have to put it in a quite place and miss the molt.... dammit!