Suggestions anyone?

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Ok so Ill be at the pomona show this sunday and I've got 100 bucks to spend on Ts. (not much I know but its all I could afford right now). I really would like to pick up 3 slings, possibly juvies in that range....I'm asking for any suggestions at this point?. might only get two if that's all it permitts. Looking for the best bang for buck, though I know it all really falls to prefference, I'm open to any suggestions. ( sorry no OW sp at this time)

Anyone going?..ill be there Sunday, ill be the Mexican big guy w the tattoos..( like that will narrow it down) lol...anyhow, see you all there..

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I LOVE my A. genic! I am debating on picking up a obt this weekend...

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Make yourself a list of what you'd like to have, and what the average price-for-size-range is from here on the FS boards. Then see what is there, and go from that. I've done that at the two places I've bought Ts (the rest were off CL or here off the FS list).

Since there is no telling what will be there, it's hard to speculate. With a list, you know what you REALLY REALLY want (and the average price range) and what you probably aren't interested in.

Good luck and post pics when you have your new treasures home!

Marga

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
P.murinus, C.cyaneopubescens, E.cyanognathus should be good for 100$ give or take. All feed wonderful, all can tackle big prey, all are colorful. I have all three and I love'em. If you add another 80 or so to your budget I would add a true T.blondi to the list. No collection is complete without a true T.blondi. I love mine.

web eviction

Arachnolord
I want a T. Blondi they got one at a LPS for 125.00 its a 6 inch female wish I had more funds

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Already got an OBT, and I'm definitely interested in a T blondi but a bit worried about the hairs. I've heard they are brutal and that it sometimes releases them for no reason but a simple walk by.lol.. but if I find a female juvie T blondi, and its CB, for the right price, i might just pick it up.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones I've never had a T's u hairs bother me I held an lp one day and had no issue got home and touched my girl friend and she got the wrath of the u hairs in full! Stupid me should had washed up or warned her felt pretty bad bout it

RoseT

Arachnosquire
I mean I can't really confirmed I've ever been haired, ive never handled any of my NW sp, aside from my Rosea, and I never felt an itch after. I dont want to assume either. I got a lil dog, and though my Ts are ways from her reach, I also know that the hairs travel. Can't risk my lil dog inhailing them at worst. I need a T room :(

Crows Arachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ill have a booth there, come see me. I suggest a pokie or L. Nigerrimum. Ow is what you should get just because you don't want them ;)

web eviction

Arachnolord
Ya I hear ya man I got a 155 gallon tank that I keep all my t tanks in lol at least until my snakes r big enough for it lol then a t room is in order