attn: Kellygirl,Mizm.: Male Munched! Gravid, Or expensive meal?

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well Scarlett finaly got sick of The male's rotten butt or Is preparing to sack lay [crosses fingers] Kellygirl's male got munched and I had the delight of catching her jsut starting her meal, and then a few hours half way through her meal. I didn't know the insideof a tarantula could look so foreign. and through-out ticia's Rooting for the downfal of the male [She thinks the humans got it all wrong They have to put up with the kid for 18 years why put up with the azzhole male too *tries to sleep very little around her lol*] she found herself horrified at the actual mastication of the male. I cought her peeking over my shoulder begging me to confirm it was the male being munched and trying her best to appear not to be looking. However curious she may have appeared she was throughly disgusted, and except for a few glances She did not want to see lol.

I've captured a few crappy Malhavoc' style web cam photos for your blurry pleasure :p. actualy there not all that bad.

Correction as she reads over my shoulder, she wasn't horrified and throughly disgusted she was Ahem. "didn't like seeing them dead.."

Attachments

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
At least a spider for a meal has lots of protien and fat for making eggs, if she should decide to that. I have a C.fasciatum that ate her male as a meal as well several months ago and I'm still waiting on her to decide to lay, if she even does. She might be gonna make me wait it out, and go 6-9 more months :( :rolleyes:

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mrs. Malhavoc here!!!! Hello all, just had to get in my thoughts here.... its not my fault that I think that humans are lame creatures that dont have the brains to boot the kids in no more then 6 weeks or less and let the male continue to live! I am proud of "MY" Scarlett!!! At least she knows how to keep her men in line! I would say that us women have a lot to learn from these cute lil' critters! Not my fault that I only really enjoy death if its human... I know several males that should have been eatten and or shot and left for dead....lol.... But thats another story entirely! "MY" Scarlett hasnt let me down yet...*looks to Terri and smiles bowing her head to poor ol' Lankey*.... May the circle continue.....

Good Mourn, Day or Eve,
~*Ticia*~

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Fine, You start with your ex, I'll start with patrick;P what do you think is him hunny? Claw twelve sawed off, or perhaps a more personal approach a nice good ol lil dagger...;P
Mwahahahahaha. I don't care f your ex hunny and I don't caRE FOR YOUR FRIEND SO IF MALES GET TO BE KILLED i GET TO HAVE FUN BEFOR YOU DEVOUR ME!

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well I checked just now, the most of the carcase is crumbled and sitting near her hide were she had been eating it, She dragged a leg to the other side of the encloser and is sitting there, it clearly hasn't been completely consumed, infact it seems she only ate about 50% of him.. So A question should I leave the remains awhile to see if she eats more or should I remove them now?

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well here is the most of the reamins, Other then one leg ascrewed on the other side of the tank [she musta gotten some 'to go'] I think that this is all of it, If no one answers soon I will bew removing the caracase, here was my question

"Should I leave it because there still seems to be a fair amount left in hopes that she will decide to munch more or should it be removed now?"

The carcase seems to be nicly cut into two halves and oen leg.

Attachments

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, in my opinion, that's a better way to go than dying of starvation after a failed penultimate molt. At least we know he was happy when he died! ;)

Thanks for the update!

-Kelly