Inspired Tarantula Dreams

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've been having a lot of Tarantula Dreams lately, a couple of the vividly memorable ones inspired by threads on this forum, one in particular inspired from real-life experience.

1 - This one was inspired by the "Chelicerae Teeth" thread - I dreamed that my GBB laid down sideways in his enclosure and opened his mouth WIDE, like gaping-hole-type wide, exposing his Chelicerae teeth.

2 - this one was inspired by the thread about the beautiful spider acquired at an LPS for $25.00 that turned out to be an E. campustratus - just before I konked out for the night I posted that I wanted one, and sometime before dawn I dreamed that I got one

3 - my versi has decided to build a big vertical tent in his enclosure, and there he stays - in fact, he molted about 3 days ago, and the only reason I know that is that he deposited his exuvium just outside the tent entrance ... so last night I dreamed that my vagans did that very thing (of course in reality he NEVER does that), and that I picked up his enclosure to get a closer look as he molted, and I dropped the enclosure -the dream had a happy ending - no harm done to the spider.

These are only the most recent reveries - I've had a gazillion of them since I got into this hobby. I guess it just goes to show that (not-so-) itsy-bitsy-spider has set up permanent shop in my subconsciousness!

captmarga

Arachnobaron
There is almost always a T in my dreams. I dream frequently of Faire (I am on cast at Scarborough Renaissance Festival) and recently, Ts have made appearance in my Faire dreams. The ones from Haunt season were spectacular. I'd hazard many on the boards have a T wander into their dreams somehow. Mine rarely threaten with fangs, though!

Marga

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oddly enough, i don't dream about them often but last night i dreamt i tried to breed my P. murinus, was telling someone they were cohabbing great, and then found the male dead the next day.

um yeah, i do not understand the relevance or why i had that dream. :confused: :?

tass

Arachnopeon
When I was younger I had a G. Rosea and I had many nights where I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking that she was trying to attack me. I would frantically turn on the lights and start looking everywhere and then realize it was just a dream.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I dreamed that a tarantula on a skateboard was following me around campus one day... it was marvelous!

I've had tarantulas in my dreams often. they're always on my mind, even in my dreams!