Megaphobema velvetosoma price?

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I recently noticed an add on a website with some pretty good deals on tarantulas. I bought a few from the lady and was pleased. I noticed that she has a male and female pair of Megaphobema velvetosoma for $100 solid. The chances of me buying them are slim, but I'm still curious to whether or not that is a good price.
All answers are appreciated,
Billy

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I recently noticed an add on a website with some pretty good deals on tarantulas. I bought a few from the lady and was pleased. I noticed that she has a male and female pair of Megaphobema velvetosoma for $100 solid. The chances of me buying them are slim, but I'm still curious to whether or not that is a good price.
All answers are appreciated,
Billy
That is a great price IMHO. Run a search and see what some go for from other dealers and members.............

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pretty average prices on the rest,but at least you can save on shipping......

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice species for sure. For some reason not many have these. Id say pick them up. Maybe try your hand at breeding them. Id buy a few slings given the right price.

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Does anyone know how hard it is to breed these guys? I found one report but it has yet to be updated.
Anyone with experience please pitch in.