3 T updates

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
3 T's have had some changes recently!

First my little PZB sling (about 1/4") has molted last night to be a whole 1/2" and it is a nice dark grey! I'm surprized it has color for it being so small!:eek:

My other PZB has stopped trying to escape and has made itself at home in the kritter keeper. It's a nice "pet rock" now but it sure is lazy! It won't even try to get a cricket unless the cricket happens to actually come into contact with the front legs. It has a healthy appetite though.

And lastly, my Rose Hair has finally EATEN after 2 years! She's been hanging around her water dish the last 2 days so I threw in a cricket. It disappeared, I figured it escaped so I threw in another 2. This morning I noticed one partially mangled cricket and the other one is no where in site! YAY! She ate!!!:D
The fact that she's hanging around her water dish makes me think she's gonna molt too. Keeping a close watch on her cause her last molt she had trouble with and I had to help her out.

Guido

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow 2 years?!! when was her last molt?im still trying to find out what my rosie is, hasnt molted yet and ive had her/him for about 8+ months

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm thinking she last molted about 4 years ago? Before we bought this house which has been about 4 years. She's pretty old for a rose. I would say she was at least 3 years old when I first got her and I've had her 11 years.

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
11 years is a long time..i hope my rosehair doesnt stop eating..lol