B. klaasi

teamster6

Arachnopeon
Whats with the prices on these b klassi??? Does not seem to be any slings available. 3 1/2 to four inch t's at $350.00 to $375.00

Comanding a higher price than m. balfouri, robustum ??? Are they hard to breed??? What is commanding the prices on this one??

t6

babypiggy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've seen these on a wholesale list from time to time
and according to the wholesaler they are "rare".

I didn't order it tho..
but I too would like to know why they are pricey.
:?

Lolita

Arachnoknight
i know a breeder you can get them from 1/2" for 45$ want me to PM you their website?

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Try to get them from europe instead. A juvenile female costs about 30-40bucks

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Tarantulas are great, but there are so many better things that one would spend that much money on. I'd rather just buy a nice flat screen tv and then watch a national geographic show on tarantulas on it.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Tarantulas are great, but there are so many better things that one would spend that much money on. I'd rather just buy a nice flat screen tv and then watch a national geographic show on tarantulas on it.
That's crazy talk.

Tarantulas > TV

babypiggy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL
i dunno .. why u already have a nice big 60" 3d tv?
;P

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Tarantulas are great, but there are so many better things that one would spend that much money on. I'd rather just buy a nice flat screen tv and then watch a national geographic show on tarantulas xon it.
Can these "T.Vs" molt, lay egg-sacks, lay down webbing, dig 3-foot burrows or have teleportation abilities?

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nope. But a $25 P. irminia can and with the leftover I still get the tv.

Blaze

Arachnopeon
Can these "T.Vs" molt, lay egg-sacks, lay down webbing, dig 3-foot burrows or have teleportation abilities?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Nope. But a $25 P. irminia can and with the leftover I still get the tv.
I don't know man, I still kinda want to get that mature female P.metallica or Xenesthis. Plus they come in higher HD resolution than any 'T.V.' ;)

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, I can't say that I wouldn't want one or both myself. I just can't personally justify the price. For those that can, I will enjoy your pics on my new flat screen tv. {D

Lolita

Arachnoknight
Well, I can't say that I wouldn't want one or both myself. I just can't personally justify the price. For those that can, I will enjoy your pics on my new flat screen tv. {D
i know how you feel spending that on a spider to me is something i still just can't talk myself into yet not when i havent spent more than 200 on reptiles in years and i've been in that hobby much longer

JuGGaL0K0W

Arachnopeon
I understand, recently got my taxes back and instead of buying a t.v i upgraded my collection with about $1000 in T's. But on the other hand i didnt add 3 i added about 26 or so... The more expensive T's i can only justify spending my tax return on. Kinda like free money the way i think of it.

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
I figure that until I have ALL the awesome species avaliable that are well under $100, there is absolutley no point in paying several hundred dollars for a T.
If prices equal quality, then B klaasi is 15-20 times better than a P irminia. I know that this is just not true. They are both awesome, and I would rather have an irminia + $350 than a klaasi. Or an irminia + a dozen other equally cool T's.
If you are breeding then its a different story, but otherwise I view it just like someone paying $200 for a pair of Nikes when they could buy 5 pairs of something without the big brand name on the side.
This is the view of someone who counts every dollar though- if you are well off financially, than it probably doesn't make a difference to you.