Crazy feeding video.

Shea

Arachnosquire
So i took some videos of me feeding my 3" B. Smithi after he molted (dont worry i waited a week) and didnt know what to do with the videos so i made a lil montage.... enjoy!

[youtube]iCH7dRycrew[/youtube]

Oh and before u ask, that black thing IS a heating pad. its 62 degrees in my house and 60 at night. I know what most of u think about heating pads... he will be fine.

Last edited:

jrzyspider

Arachnopeon
I like the first kill. It shows the use of the two furthest back legs and the other six are committed up front!

superfunTtime

Arachnopeon
I like this video mostly because it demonstrates that classic moment we've all experienced when you're anticipating the strike and the T is feeling lazy and takes his or her sweet time to pounce. T is hungry... throw in cricket.... wait.... wait... why the hell isnt the T moving.... ok i'll nudge the cricket.... wait some more... what the heck, c'mon!.... nudge, nudge... OH! there we go.... nice. :D

Shea

Arachnosquire
Lmao! yeah shes been pretty aggressive lately =P
That was the point of the music. It scared me while i was editing it

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
I really like the video...especially the way your T strikes!!! Good show of aggression to the prey.

Necromion

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice editing work, wish my T's would be that aggressive towards food.

Shea

Arachnosquire
Oh I know I love the song
Btw is called The Squeeze by Atreyu
Yea ever since he/she molted it been pretty aggressive to the point where I don't even half it anymore

DuaneT

Arachnopeon
Love the video, im still learning and watching a many vids and reading loads, Atreyu are awesome too :razz: