My newest T

New Guy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here is my second T that I bought last night. It posed so nice for the pic that I had to show it off.

Attachments

death66

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice t and cool pic. where in ohio are u from? im obvously from clevo. nice to more t sukkas from the great ohio, hehe. good luck with ur new t and ur soon to develope addiction!
Douglas

the new guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i can already see the confusion mounting. the fact that we registered the same time probably wont help.

Aragorn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Whoa! Cool T!

"Why you linger here when there's no hope?"

"We be nice to them if they be nice to us!":p

New Guy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm in Columbus.

As for the name, I'm not real good with the scientific names but it was labeled as a "Stripe Knee" so I'm assuming it's a striatus.

Since there was a "the new guy" on the board, maybe I should have registered as "the newer guy".

;)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, there is 'new guy' and there is 'the new guy' that has the killer avatar!
So, maybe it's confusing to some...but how many people have rabbits with pancakes on their head?!

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by rosehaired1979
Stripe knee is a A.seemanni cool T though
"Stripe knee" can be all manner of things. I have yet to see a pet store that didn't butcher common names, even the ones that use scientific names as well (thank goodness). The pictured spider looks a lot more like L. striatus than A. seemanni.

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I purchased a 'stripe knee' at my local pet store for my boyfriend that was actually a G. rosea.... So much for common names. And she is as G. rosea as G. rosea gets.... So much for typical store employee knowledge about their stock...

That is a pretty tartantula though!
Good luck with it!