The Scolopendrous Project (TSP)

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Hello Scorpion Forum,

I don't know how many of you visit the tarantula section so I am reposting this here.

Introduction:

- The Scolopendrous Project (TSP) is an non-profit organization which focuses on the spread of education and knowledge regarding theraphosids and other invertebrates. The organization seeks to de-mystify and clarify common misconceptions as well as tackling modern day problems in the hobby. We also desire to raise common awareness on particular issues such as the environmental and political dilemmas, which affect invertebrate enthusiasts and other exotic-animal keepers, that constrain the growth of the hobby. We hope to serve as a platform from which ideas concerning these issues can be introduce, discussed, solution strategies formulated and ultimately executed to counter these critical matters.

- The fundamental basis of the The Scolopendrous Project is to provide and maintain a open data-base composed of entirely *free* and scientifically accurate information for all whom which to find it. The project itself is maintained and supported by it’s volunteer members and is not 'owned' by any one person, but it does have a project director. Our website, currently www.scolopendrous.us, is were the majority of the articles and information will be available. The information and material that will be provided by this site is yours to to freely copy, modify, and redistribute.

This organization is being formed and directed by yours truly. ;)

Recruitment:

-I am seeking to recruit a small number passionate and dedicated invertebrate enthusiasts to assist me in maintaining and expanding this project by becoming Scolopendrous members. There is not a whole lot to work on at this moment and I will provide members with the information sources and required software if assistance in that area is required. Anyone interested in joining TSP do not hesitate to PM me.

Thanks.

-JC