Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, yeah that is pretty obvious.
So...any post-molt pics of your newly-clothed girl? :D

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations on a successful molt! I always find molts exciting. :) Can you tell whether it is male or female?

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, if that is the case, I'd try looking for a female for him. I've kinda gained the perspective that a male should not go unbred. It would be sad to let that happen. And, what type of tarantula is this? Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what B. albo stands for?

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
B. albo

Brachypelma albopilosum. Honduran Curly Hair. Great T's! I've got 5 and they're too cool. Great display T (the slings burrow like crazy of course) and nice looking. Congrats.

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ahh, thank you! I was trying to think of it and it just wasn't coming to me. Thanks.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have access to two very huge ladies. :) He won't be wasted, even if it takes him awhile to grow up. He's only about 2 inches right now.

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha! Good. Hopefully he'll grow up to sire many children! However, I hear the curly hairs are faster growers...so, it may not be all that long. Comparatively anyway.

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
woohoo! Maybe by the time he matures, my girl will have finally molted! (It's only been 3+ years since her last molt) My albos need to molt now to see if his sibs are brothers or sisters.

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice! Love the Albo's. :D I am supposed to pick up a new 4" female this weekend. Hurry up Saturday!

evicton

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This was one of those stealth molts he actually ate on last friday and showed no signs of premolts. I was throwing a cricket to my mantis(I bought some at my lps today to fed off to my frogs) and had a few left over. When out of the corner of my eye I see a much bigger spider then should be in that enclosure. Actually kinda started me I was like woah who are you. Sadly he also grew a pair of hooks with his new molt.

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
now you can do a 50/50 and get a thousand slings!lol!quite litterally too...

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
I lied only 2 of my T's molted today but I have a scorpion that molted aswell :) . My C.Fasciatum molted today! yay shahlah! she is probably one of my favorite T's. my OBT did aswell. yay for City! unfortunatly the molt did not servive :( she decided it was a chew toy. also my Asian forest scorp molted. I am prety excited because I have only had him for about a week and he already molted!

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I lied only 2 of my T's molted today but I have a scorpion that molted aswell :) . My C.Fasciatum molted today! yay shahlah! she is probably one of my favorite T's. my OBT did aswell. yay for City! unfortunatly the molt did not servive :( she decided it was a chew toy. also my Asian forest scorp molted. I am prety excited because I have only had him for about a week and he already molted!
Good stuff :)

Post some pictures or its all lies......;)

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
here are the pics :)

This is shahlah

this is Taz

unfortunatly City went into her littly burrow and is on top of her molt but here is a pic of her new but haha