Hardwickei compilation thread

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Let's see everyone's Indian beauties, post 'em up here.;P

(Has anyone tried breeding the newer batches?)

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish Canada had some hardwickei...since I live 20-30mins from the boarder do you think I could just drop by someone in the states and pick it up and drive it here? ...lol

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish Canada had some hardwickei...since I live 20-30mins from the boarder do you think I could just drop by someone in the states and pick it up and drive it here? ...lol
Is it illegal to import them?

I'm asking because I'm actually going back to Vancouver in a few years, and I'd like to send my Hardwickei over.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So I can just drive over the boarder with any centipede...?

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think its the export laws of the country we are getting it from that would be the problem. And I think its ubberly expensive?

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think its the export laws of the country we are getting it from that would be the problem. And I think its ubberly expensive?
Well the US is getting them. Glad to hear it's legal though, I'm so sending them over when I move.

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gotcha, I think I recall seeing plings up for a hundred bugs each a while back, didn't know if more are on their way. I want one!

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Gotcha, I think I recall seeing plings up for a hundred bugs each a while back, didn't know if more are on their way. I want one!

Xenomorph

Arachnosquire
Here is a pling from a Scolopendra hardwickei who get from Steven last year from his breeding.