New arrivals!

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Wee!

I picked upmy new slings/juvvies from Art Cerda today, and they are all soo good looking. I can't contain my happiness. Picked up a 2 inch C. fimbriatus, a 1.5 inch C. fasciata, a 1.5 inch P. formosa (you got me hooked john :p) and a 1 inch versi as well.

Beats friday at the club!

Bill

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats cool Conipto,

Always neat to get new T's.

I'm picking up 5- 3/4"Usumbara baboons tomorrow. And tradeing a male Usumbara for a red phase G. roesa male.

Time to do some breeding. The T's Also. :D :D

Ern

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Conipto,

Let me know what you think of that C. fimbriatus. I've got one that's build a pretty intricate burrow. It's a neat T and I really like it... about the same size as what you're getting. I'm looking forward to the adult colors coming in some day.

Botar

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
Wee!

I picked upmy new slings/juvvies from Art Cerda today, and they are all soo good looking. I can't contain my happiness. Picked up a 2 inch C. fimbriatus, a 1.5 inch C. fasciata, a 1.5 inch P. formosa (you got me hooked john :p) and a 1 inch versi as well.

Beats friday at the club!

Bill
Don't forget to save room for two pink zebra beauties - the little devils are all doing their sheds this week and they are gettin big fast :D

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Re: Re: New arrivals!

Originally posted by Gail
Don't forget to save room for two pink zebra beauties - the little devils are all doing their sheds this week and they are gettin big fast :D
I have a couple nice left over large vials and beanie baby holders set aside for just this task Gail :)

Bill