A. Versicolor adult enclosure

purplespider23

Arachnopeon
So i've been trying to think of something good for an adult Versi cage, and i wanted to know if a 10 gallon tank flipped vertically would work? and then install a plexi-glass hinged door on it too.:confused:

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thats what I use.. a 5.5 would work too. the versi will only web up one corner no matter how big it is lol

FrostyCakee

Arachnosquire
So i've been trying to think of something good for an adult Versi cage, and i wanted to know if a 10 gallon tank flipped vertically would work? and then install a plexi-glass hinged door on it too.:confused:
If you want something that looks a little nicer. Im not sure if you have a Michaels where you live ( or any kind of crafts store) but Michaels has this really cool looking acrylic doll Holder. Its tall and is amazing for arboreal Ts. I currently have a Juv. A. metallica in one but plan on rehousing my adult A. Avic and my Imm. P. regalis into one.
:D

purplespider23

Arachnopeon
If you want something that looks a little nicer. Im not sure if you have a Michaels where you live ( or any kind of crafts store) but Michaels has this really cool looking acrylic doll Holder. Its tall and is amazing for arboreal Ts. I currently have a Juv. A. metallica in one but plan on rehousing my adult A. Avic and my Imm. P. regalis into one.
:D
hmmm, i couldn't find anything about it online but maybe i will head into my local one and check to see if they have any, care to show any pics or details?;)

Archeadus

Arachnopeon