Help!!! Blondi Problems!! Maybe???

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok so here's the story. I was feeding my blondi tonight and I noticed on his legs and other parts that his, what looks like exoskeleton, is cracking and revealing a black "underskeleton". I was also wondering after a male has his mature molt, do they molt anymore after that? I hope this isn't a sign of death to come!! He has been mature approx. 3 months now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Here's is a link to my photos if it help you to understand better::D
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dakota1718/my_photos
Copy and paste if you have to and click on the blondi problems album.

Thanks,
Dwayne

smalltime

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't see anything strange on the pictures. The legs look normal to me, with does bold 'stripes' on their tibia.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
All I see is where there are hairless areas on the patella segments and that is perfectly normal for that T.

As for post-ultimate male moults, it happens rarely, but I can't recall of any report of it happening with T. blondi. Find some one to breed him with or just enjoy the time you've got because the odds are that a mature male will die within the first year. Some go longer, some even moult out again, but most do die sometime within that first year.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My blondi has the same black patches. I assumed it was due to all of thier leg rubbing when they asre irritated.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok, thanks guys for the help. I was just checking to make sure everything was cool with me T.