More New Stuff

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Oh My God, I should type what we didn't get as opposed to what we did, it would be a shorter list.....

Psalmopoeus reduncus - Costa Rican orangemouth
Poecilotheria Ornata - Fringed (Ornate) ornamental
Brachypelma Ruhnaui - Mexican gold redrump
Brachypelma Klaasi - Mexican pink
Selenocosmia sp.(ardnsti or dichromata) - New Guinea black femur
Phormictopus cancerides - Haitian brown
Haplopelma schmidti - Chinese gold earthtiger
Eupalaestrus weijenberghi - Whitecollared
Avicularia urticans - Peruvian pinktoe
Avicularia geroldi - Brazilian blue pinktoe
Avicularia aurantiaca - Orange banded pinktoe

and of course, no show would be complete without a new pede, so I got one orange banded morph of a Vanuatu centipede.

I saw the most gorgeous Chinese earthtiger (black morph) and came this close to buying it, but I just don't have the room for another big container :( so I had to pass......

Scott

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just out of curiosity... what was the bottom line?

I'm hoping to find a show somewhere to hit in the spring on my way to/from Florida and I'd like to know what kind of damage to expect.

Botar

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey

Congratulations on the new adquisitons!!!!!!!!

bness2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Scott,

So, do you work a second job to pay for all these? :D I think you need to see a shrink and get some help with this disease. ;)

Bryan

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Mr.Deranged,
How big are your C.arndsti and your P.canderides. I had a New Guinea Black femur but after a molt he died for some unknown reason but he was a trip while I had him.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by Botar
Just out of curiosity... what was the bottom line?

I'm hoping to find a show somewhere to hit in the spring on my way to/from Florida and I'd like to know what kind of damage to expect.

Botar
If I told you that, I'd have to kill you... ;P

Originally posted by bness2
Scott,

So, do you work a second job to pay for all these? :D I think you need to see a shrink and get some help with this disease. ;)

Bryan
Nah, I just pimp the wife for some extra cash..... :) I guess she's the one with the second job.... ;P

Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
Hey Mr.Deranged,
How big are your C.arndsti and your P.canderides. I had a New Guinea Black femur but after a molt he died for some unknown reason but he was a trip while I had him.
Not big at all, 1" tops. Still in their little vials

Scott

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
LOL! and errr...is she OK with her new job to pay for the Ts?!
wow...that is alot of inverts! I just counted what I have left here, and it was just over 80. Someone asked me what I'm going to do once they ALL GET BIG....hmmm, guess I should have thought of that already eh?!

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by mrderanged

Nah, I just pimp the wife for some extra cash..... :) I guess she's the one with the second job.... ;P

Scott
he he! <waiting to see your wife's reply to your comment!>
Ed

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
Someone asked me what I'm going to do once they ALL GET BIG....hmmm, guess I should have thought of that already eh?!
This is why I'm hoping for some males with just my 32. Right now about 1/3 are slings, and another 1/3 small juveniles. If they all were to reach full size, I'm going to need some serious shelving and tankage that I don't even begin to have room enough for. When I move in about two years, a spider room is going to have to be on the long range radar.

It was so much simpler when I could count my total animals on just one hand, or even two hands, heck, when I could count them with my hands and feet :D

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
An awesome collection, Scott! Looking forward to seeing the photos :)

Joy

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Scott,
In all of my websurfing, I've never seen or heard of a brazillian blue or an orange banded pinktoe, and i've never heard of a mexican pink. I'm extrememly curious. Do you have pictures? I believe that you folks in the states have a much greater access to rarer Tarantulas than us Canucks.
Paul

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Originally posted by atavuss
he he! <waiting to see your wife's reply to your comment!>
Ed

Is that an offer Ed? ;)

Do we have any takers?? :}

@Joy= Thanks, as soon as we take some pics, we will post them. :)

Debby

Spiderman937

Arachnopeon
Just be careful and don't get bit by your P. ornata or your Haplopelma. Large nervous spiders with potent venom, can be very painful and have serious side effects. LOL

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Your advice might come a bit late since this thread is over ten years old lol, but it was nice to see some old screen names that I haven't seen in awhile ;)

Later, Tom